💕 Love

Shannaya's POV

After that incident he didn't talk with me a lot. He'll work in the office a lot and slept there itself Lalitha Aunty told me that He had so many works so don't feel about him once he completed the issues in office he'll come back home regularly.

I'm not at all worried about him. I just wanna escape from this hell and I figure out some solution for this. I don't know why he's abusing me? I'm his wife but he's making me to see him fucking the prostitute what's happening here? What is my mistake here? What kind of sin I done to him? He's kidnapped my Rohan. I thought that Rohan is death so that only I accept this marriage so everything is planned.

Flashback

It's my first day of college, some of our seniors called and asked me to propose any one in our campus. It's really embarrassing to do so in my first day. I somehow with my courage while the seniors are watching I went towards a boy and kneel before him and tell "I love you". The boy is suprised and He's gawking me like that he's going to eat me alive. "Excuse me Hello"

"Hey beautiful" "I love you too" I rolled my eyes and utter "Don't get any ideas man it's just a dare" I pointed towards the seniors. "alright but it feels good to hear from the most beautiful girl and I forgot to intro myself I'm Siddarth" I shake hands with him. It's horrible experience to propose someone in a strange way. I turn and walk back to the seniors at that time a boy is running towards me and whisper"Can I hug you once please please don't tell me that I can't do so" He asked me with a pity face.

I shake my head and utter "Why the hell you're asking like this I don't know who you're" He forwarded his hand and said "I'm Rohan Arora and I want you to hug you now or the seniors told me that they'll not allow me inside my classroom" He begged me with his pity face.
I hugged him and murmur in his ears that "It's our first and last hug and please don't get any ideas" but I don't know I'll fall in love with his pity face.

After that we both went back to the seniors. One of the senior told me that "How it feels to hug a senior on your first day beautiful?" I'm just stunned and turn my head to look towards him he winked at me and in a fraction of second I slapped him hard. It's my first meeting with Rohan.

End

I wipe my tears away while thinking about him still I feel sorry for slapping him that day maybe he's wrong but I didn't seen anyone like him still now. He's gem of a person God had given me but I lost him to a devil.

I somehow manage to take Rohan's video which Rohit show me. With that video I can try to find Rohan. I can guess the place or somehow get some clues.

It's already been ten days only once he came to home. On that day only I take the video from him. I'm listening to the video again and again. Rohan yelling sound and the two men in that video wears mask so that I can't find out who they'll be. I can contact someone whom I can trust hundred percent. I take my phone and dailed a number.

Hey guys

Whom she'll ask help from? Any guesses

Rohan & Shannaya Do you love this pair

Sorry for not updating yesterday 😔

Will try to update regularly 💕 Surely will be 3 Updates a week