Back Home

Siddarth's POV

After long time I'm gonna see Shanaya and Meesha. It's good to be finally back home after long time it's been two years I have been in India after college. Shannaya invited me for her marriage but I'm not ready to break my heart into pieces.

That Rohit trash abusing Shannaya like this wanna kill him with my bare hands. What he trying to do with her? First time she called me and tell me about Rohit behaviour I must have come here but the thing is She wanna save Rohan. She told me that Rohan is in trouble and I asked my friends to search for him all over Mumbai City but can't find him even asked my uncle personally who's working as a Police.

Rohan is also my good friend so if I take any wrong step he might die. My blood boil hearing all the things Rohit did to her.

After reaching Shannaya's house. Vinoth suddenly asked "Don't mistaken me Sid but just curious whether you really love Shannaya" My eyes popped out in shock.

I cleared my throat and mutter "Love her more than anyone in my life. She's always been my first priority but Vinoth her priority always been Rohan and She loves him blindly and totally respect that" I look down in embarrassment.

To cheer me up Meesha mutter "Sid you love her more than me. OMG more than your best friend"
I chuckle and nodded my head. I continues
"Promise me don't tell anyone about it Vinoth. I never wanna lose her friendship it's much more precious than any relationship" He nodded his head and said "I think you wanna tell her what you feel about her. How long can you hide your feelings Sid"

I scratch my head and mutter "It's been five years I have started loving her so it's not that much difficult to hide Vinoth and I hear from Shannaya that you didn't like Rohan Arora"
Vino raised his eyebrows and said "Then welcome to the club brother and I don't know but I don't like him and probably you know the reason too" He winked at me.

The door opens and Shannaya is covered with some blood. I rushed towards her but She's giggling like a idiot and hugged me passionately. I hugged her back after I take my hands back but she still hugging me and started crying. I patted her back and She whisper softly looking at my face "I missed you Sid I missed you so much"
I wipe her tears away and whisper"I missed you too Shans" She's still hugging and crying.

Vino break the silence and asked "What happen to you? I mean what about blood in your lap and shoulder" She casually said "It's Rohit and Someone shoot him and Rohan and me admitted him in hospital" Vino panicked and asked "Is her alright?" She shrugged and said "I don't know Rohan is with him and I know Sid will be here so I came home"

Vino yelled"He's still your husband Shannaya and you wanna have some basic humanity" He left the house while picking up his car keys.

After he left Shannaya asked me "Whether I really lack humanity Sid" I patted her back and whisper"Not at all Shans" She said cheerfully "I'll take a shower and prepare your favourite cold coffee with samosa"

She's holding my hand and squeezing it. I know how much she missed me. From college she used to share everything to me. She turn her face and mutter "Don't leave me here. Wherever you go take me along with you. I don't wanna be here" She's crying while telling me this. I asked her "What happened Shannaya?"

Her hand is shaking. She mutter under her breath "That bastard raped me and his friend try to abuse me. I was in a hell Siddarth. Noone is there to save me. He has my nude video and sharing it with his friends and enjoying it. His friend try to abuse me Sid. Noone is there Siddarth I'm just helpless and begging infront of him all the time. Then you know what no husband will do this In my wedding night my husband fuck a bitch infront of my eyes. He is a biggest disgust in my life. He used to sleep with that fucking secratary infront of me and teach me how to please a man" She's slapping herself with her hands and yelling in pain. Meesha looked towards her and started to cry out loud. I wipe my tears away and place my hands on her head and try to calm her down. She's holding back her tears for a long time.

"I'm so ashamed that I leave my friend in this situation. I always asked you that I'll come here and sort out the situation and also You had a choice Shannaya You should told your parents about it" I told her what I feel for a long time. I don't know all the things about Rohit before but I know he's abusing and hurting Shannaya. She shake her head "You don't do anything wrong Sid. You never know all the things before nobody know . I have always choose him not today or tomorrow it's forever. Rohan life matters more than anything to me. I want him to be alive. I don't want him to be die in that monsters hand"

We hear the footsteps and look towards it to find Rohan crying his heart out. She looked towards him and close her face and started to weep. He hugged her passionately and kiss her forehead. Ofcourse I'm jealous but it's not a right time. She need Rohan right now more than anyone.

Hey guys

My dear pretty readers please do votes and comments 💗

இனிய தமிழ் புத்தாண்டு நல்வாழ்த்துக்கள்💗💗💗💗
Happy Tamil New Year

What you guys think about Sid and his one sided love?

Whether he wanna propose Shannaya?