Chapter 7: Prophecy

Rodet is steering the carriage as it becomes morning. Pocu is sleeping, her head resting on his knee as he sees a small village 'finally. I still can't understand why they chose to live so damn far.' He thinks to himself, annoyed. As they arrive to the village Rodet shakes Pocu awoke "hmmm? What's happening?" she asks tiredly, as she's woken up. "We're here." He says, picking her up and letting her down on the ground, "but I wanna sleep." She says, lying on the ground. Rodet sighs and claps his hands, a small ethereal hand appearing seemingly out of midair. The ethereal hand picks Pocu up by the scruff of her coat and Carries her around as he enters a large building with odd symbols on the door "Uriel!" Rodet calls out "Uriel get your-" before Rodet can finish speaking he feels something poke the back of his head, he quickly turns around and doesn't see anything "Oh is this your little one Galdur?" A voice says behind Rodet. Rodet turns his head around and sees a satyr with long black hair and glasses holding Pocu up, much to her delight. "Yay!" Pocu happily cheers. "no she isn't. But she is a part of reasons I'm here for." Uriel raises an eyebrow then grins "and what, pray tell, has brought the one famed for his knowledge of the arcane arts here for?" He says as he puts down Pocu "there's only one reason people come this cult of yours Uriel." Rodet says with a blank look "how many times well it take for you to accept this isn't a cult?!" Uriel says laughing. Pocu turns to Rodet. "Why are we with a goat man?" she asks as Uriel looks annoyed "I am not a goat man!" He says with a hint of annoyance despite his happy look, "but you have horns!" She says pointing as Uriel's horns "so do some horses, but are they goat horses?! No, they are unicorn! I am a satyr!" He says stomping his hoove. "Still a child, I see. Now can we start?" Rodet asks, slightly annoyed. "Fine. Enter my room." Uriel says, also annoyed as he enters a new room. It's a smaller room with a round table "Pocu stay outside." Rodet says as Pocu gives a small salute and lies on the ground, falling asleep. Uriel and Rodet enter the room, closing the door. They take a seat and take each other's hand as Uriel's eyes roll to the back of his head and Rodet says "Future.". A vision goes through Rodets' mind, as does Uriel's voice. "One who knows all one who's been there from the start of the cycle. The death of one signaling the end of an infinite cycle. While the death of the other so signaling a great loss for many." As he says this, two figures stand across from another, one with short blond hair and piercing blue eyes, the other frail with black hair and black eyes with a small person behind him.
He then continues.
"The death of one bringing a great coldness to the realms, yet also a small hint of either protection or destruction. Yet one shall stand and one will fall." as he says this, the one with black hair lies on the ground a hole through his chest, stomach and neck as snowflakes fall.
"The one left, consumed by guilt and rage, seeks revenge? No, they seek answers. Yet the one meant to show them these answers has fallen." The black-haired man puts his head to the little ones head and says something as his head falls off his body.
"The choice of the young one will shape the land." As he says this, a small figure looks at two roads. One full of holes and destruction, the other properly built without holes. They take a step to the one full of destruction as the vision ends. Despite this grim vision, Rodet doesn't seem too worried. "I see." He says calmly, much to the surprise of Uriel, "you've already come to peace with it?" He asks in a gentle voice, "no, no I can't say I have. I'm just surprised it took this long." Rodet says laughing, "you know what must be done to avoid this fate." Uriel says with a dark voice, "yes I know. But I was never one to accept fate now was I." Rodet says as he stands up, "Galdur, this is serious!" Uriel shouts "Don't yell Uriel. It's unbecoming of an archangel." Rodet says in a cold tone, "I know this is serious. I'm not the same child I once was. I refuse to kill for this damned world." Rodet says as he walks out of the leaving Uriel. "Damn you Galdur. You'll be the end of us.". Rodet is driving the carriage while Pocu sleeps next to him. Inside the carriage is many supplies ready for their travel to next world.