Cutting the head off the snake

Killer Croc

******************************
(Rocket POV)

After exploding the warehouses, I flew to the rendezvous point noticing everybody was already there

"Did we have any problems?" I asked the ladies as I landed beside Harley

"Besides Batman and Robin, we're good" Rose smiles

"We found a whole basement full of kids" Jade shivered in disgust "We got them to a safe place and called police"

"We hung around a bit and heard one of the officers say that they kidnapped from a local orphanage" Barbara says "It was a shame I could only kill the Don once"

"We had fun" Harley giggled, leaning into me "Ivy fed the men to the roses, we're gonna pick 'em up tomorrow"

"Harley was amazing" Ivy gushed "She smashed so many heads, it made me so proud"

"Aww shucks" Harley blushed, hiding her face in my side

"That's great ladies" I smile

"What about you?" Jade asked me

"Oh, I took Giocomo for a fly, apparently he's not very good at it" I chuckle "Okay, the next place is gonna be our most difficult, no doubt Antonio has already heard about the attacks, so there'll be no element of surprise" I bring up the satellite imaging of Antonio's home "He has a shit load of guards, and a lot of heavy weapons" I zoom in on the image and sigh "Looks like he's got a few of Penguins men as well"

"What the fuck is Penguin doing with the mob?" Rose groans

"He must've made a deal with Antonio" Jade grumbles "If my past experiences with the freak tells me anything, we're looking at some hig-tech weapons"

"Hackable" I tell her "So I'll deal with 'em. I'll draw fire towards me, I want you ladies to sneak in and take 'em out quietly"

"Boring" Harley mumbled

I smile and kiss her on the side of her head "I know baby, but when we deal with the big weapons, than you can have fun"

"Yes" She giggles

"Okay, I think that's all we need to talk about" I say "I trust ya all to do ya thing. Just be safe and have each others backs"

"We need a name" Rose comments out of nowhere. We all turn to her and she groans "Look, this is the badest crew out there, people should fear us when they hear our name, or at least the bad guys should, so we should have a name"

"Cunts of Creation" Harley suggests again

"We're not calling ourselves cunts baby" Ivy smiles fondly at the girl

"Dicks of destruction?" Harley says striking a pose

"That's even worse" Jade laughs

"Oh! Tits of Terror!" Harley laughed grabbing her boobs

"These are getting worse" Jo snorts