Riddle me this?

The Riddler

The Riddler

Chesire/Jade Nyngan

Chesire/Jade Nyngan

***********************

(Rocket POV)

I helped Hannah to my car, and drove us to my apartment. When I arrived, my Queens weren't back, but Jade was there. As soon as she saw Hannah, she rushed over to her "What happened?" She asked as she guided my friend to the couch

Bub, Lou and Bruce Lee of course come to check out the new fluff ball

"Riddlers men" I growled as I went to my money room. Opening the door, I walked up to my desk and picked up my special serrated knives. I thought The Riddler would be a perfect candidate to try these out on. When I walked back out, Jade was kneeling in front of Hannah and cleaning some cuts on her face. Whoever hit her, did a number on her jaw. One side was already swelling up and she had a massive bruise on her jawline. I noticed that Jade looked absolutely pissed "Jade? You okay?"

"Whoever hit her used more strength than necessary....no, I'm not okay"

An idea forms in my head, and I can't help but smirk "You got anything in your apartment that might do a bit of damage?" I asked

Jade looked at me confused "Of course I do, why?" I tell her my plan and she stands up with a grin "I got just the thing, but I'm coming with you. You might be good, but I'm better"

I give her a nod and a laugh "I would be honoured to fight beside Chesire" Jade disappeared and I sat beside Hannah who was hugging her new pup "It's gonna be okay babe" I tell her softly "I'll get her back"

"But....but what if he's already killed her?" She whimpered

"Cause he wants me to be there when he does" I sigh "He wants to prove to me that he's better than me" My friend starts to sob and I bring her into a hug "I'm sorry I let it get this far, this is all my fault"