12 ✩ Partying

Saturday midday:

Isabella's POV:

It's around noon the next day. I explained everything with Chris last night and he helped me not only calm down but ensure Aiden was alright too. Even though Aiden seems like a reserved and observant person to anyone but us, we knew that it wasn't like him to stay silent after I had admitted so much. 

I shared the bed with Chris who happily offered despite my protests and to say I had a good nights sleep was an understatement! I don't know why but whenever I wake up from a night of crying I automatically feel better.

It's probably because I used all my tears up...

Once waking up, Chris knocked on Aiden's bedroom door to check if he was in there or not. He said on weekends he normally wakes up quite early to go to the gym so was probably not in there but I stayed in Chris' room waiting anyways since luck wasn't really on my side

Their rooms were close enough that with both doors open I could see Aiden wasn't inside. Chris gestured he was gone and I made my escape through the window back into mine. My window ended up staying open the whole night so if I had left this way originally I probably would've made it.

I thanked Chris and he said he would send thanks to Nate for me as well as ensure Aiden was alright. Last night when I was half-asleep, I heard Chris and Nate talking in the hallway. I was barely asleep but I'm glad I heard at least their murmured voice because it felt good knowing that he had someone to talk to at least.

I didn't really hear their voices but through half-asleep eyes, I noticed Chris came in smiling which probably means good things.

Before I left in the morning, Chris said we all needed something to do and I specifically needed cheering up so he invited the rest of the fantastic four and Emma to join us at a party happening

I'm not so big for parties but it will give me something to do. I'll get a little tipsy or dunk and probably end up making out with a few random guys but at least it means my Saturdays not being wasted.

So here I am getting ready at my desk table with lighted vanity. Emma's currently in my closet picking out dresses for us because apparently I have a better style than her... not true but okay!

"Omg, I've got the perfect idea! If you wear this blue one then I'll wear the pink one and we'll basically be matching!"

She was holding two mini dresses which looked relatively similar. The pink one had a lower cut but I know she only chose it because of the color, not the shape.

"Sure" I smile but I couldn't help but think if Aiden would be there. Am I ready to see him even after I practically rejected him?

"Get out of your own head Bella! Yes Aiden will be there but we will probably not even see him" she scolds

I nod and continue applying my mascara before quickly changing into the dress and straightening the few random wavy pieces of my hair

I also straightened Ems' hair for her and before we knew it, we were driving to the party!

I drove the car of me and Emma and apparently Lucas drove the guys but I'm not too sure since that's all I was told by Emma.

—-

I'm quite tipsy at this point. Not drunk but just very confident! I feel like I have no fears.

We bumped into the guys earlier whilst they were walking through the dance floor. Aiden looked a little tired but once he saw me checking him out his dull expression soon turned into his typical mischievous smirk