18 ✩ Day with the girl I like

Aiden's POV:

"Aiden" a voice whispers. I groan and hold onto the pillow in my arms tighter. I'm laying on my left side so my whole body is pressed firmly against the pillow.

"Aidennnn!" the voice whispers again, what is going on?

All of a sudden my pillow starts to poke me, pillows can't poke people!

My eyes shoot open and I look down to see a sleepy Isabella looking up at me. She sends a small smile my way whilst trying to continue to wiggle out of my hold. Letting out a sigh of relief to know my pillow wasn't poking me and it was Izzy, I close my eyes again

"Wait! Don't close your eyes again.. Aiden!" she groans. "What?" I say, snuggling my head into her neck again

I feel her freeze before I put my face there. Why is she freezing after hearing my voice? Ohhh... my morning voice

I laugh internally and wait for her too continue, "I spent so long trying to wake you up and now you're going back to sleep?!" she groans, starting to poke me again

"Why'd you wake me?" I sigh. I'm not going to be able to get any more sleep with this one anytime soon. I'm grateful for the few hours I did manage to get though.

"Your alarm went off a few minutes ago but you slept through it. I turned it off for you, though"

I nod and bring my head away from hers to admire her. Her blue eyes stare back into mine and her brunette hair is spread over the whole pillow case. She stills looks beautiful though

"Okay, are we still going to the funfair?" I ask, letting go of my arms around her waist and back so she can stop wiggling to get out. All her wiggling is making my downstairs situation worse. Before, it was bearable but now, it's painful...

She grins triumphantly and gets out of HER bed. I watch as she goes straight into her closet to find a change of clothes and I pick up my phone for the first time since I fell asleep. It's 2:52 which means she spent 12minutes trying to wake me up. Hahah that's cute...

I have a few missed texts from my brothers asking where I am and if we're still going to the funfair later. I don't reply though because I'll see them in just a few seconds.

"Iz?" I call out. I would walk into the closet but I don't want to invade her privacy incase she's changing

She walks out with a pair of clothes in her hands but she's still wearing what she fell asleep in. "Mhm?"

"I'm going back to mine now, I'll pick you guys up in around half an hour, okay?" I ask

"Sure, thank you again." She says

I send her a smile instead of answering and make my way through the window and into my room. I always leave my window open a little bit incase she wants to do a spontaneous trip to my house but in this situation, it's handy for me.

---

An hour later:

We've arrived at the funfair! We've already got the tickets since we got here roughly 10minutes ago. The car ride here was peaceful but nice. Tyler kept everyone entertained by his singing to the radio songs that were on. Stephanie sat in the front seat whilst Bells and Ty sat in the back. 

This is the first time my brothers are seeing Isabella after she was crying at our house a week or two ago. I remember Nate, Grey and Chris telling me this and making sure I set things right with her, which I did.

Isabella Millerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें