3 ✩ School first day

Isabella's POV:

Monday:

It was currently 7am and I was just about to leave my house. I need to be at school for 7:30 but Josh was going to drive Emma and I meaning he wanted us in the car by 7:05. I woke up at 6am today just to get ready, don't get me wrong I don't need an hour to fully glam myself up, it was more that I needed time to mentally prepare myself for my new school.

I ate breakfast, brushed my teeth, combed my hair, changed my clothes, and applied some mascara and lipgloss. I wouldn't say I'm naturally ugly but I wouldn't say I was extremely beautiful either.

My thoughts were broken when I heard a car honk twice from outside. Josh messaged me yesterday saying he would beep twice to let me know I was here. I scurried out, said goodbye to T and mom and jumped into the backseat of the car. Surprisingly, Emma was already sitting in the backseat when she could've sat in the passenger seat but I knew she was probably only doing this so she could sit closer with me.

Finally having a moment to myself to appreciate my outfit. I looked down and saw my white parachute pants and favourite blue fitted tee. I decided on this outfit because it covered a lot and was comfortable.

 I decided on this outfit because it covered a lot and was comfortable

In the car ride, I told Josh and Emma about the dinner at Aiden and Chris's family's house, leaving out the part of Aiden and I in his bedroom and him having his hand on my thigh of course. Even though Josh was very protective of me and didn't want me to start becoming friends with a guy, he knew it would probably be a good idea to have a good relation to the neighbors since we would see them often.

On the other hand, Emma glanced at me worriedly. She expressed to me how she knew Aiden was a heartbreaker and that I shouldn't get too close to him since his friends and him were 'troublemakers'. I told her my plan on avoiding them and that I would try saty out there way as much as possible. She smiled gratefully to me but I can't help but think there was more she wasn't telling me. Call it a gut instinct if you will.

A few moments later, Josh pulled up to the school and Emma and I jumped out whilst waving him goodbye. We continued to walk away from the car and down the overcrowded halls of our high school in the direction of the main office since I needed to get my timetable, locker key, and general information from the staff.

Emma was in front of me directing me when I, suddenly, got split from her and ran into a hard wall.

"Watch where you're fucking going," a gruff voice says

I stumbled over my feet but quickly saved myself from falling flat on the floor but embarrassment soon took over my face.

"HEY IZZY" an excited voice sounds as Emma stands beside me to look at whoever it was that made me trip.