10 ✩ House break in

A/N: DRAMA HAPPENS IN THIS AND THE NEXT CHAPTER teehee<3

Friday (the next week):

It's been a few weeks since the sleepover and Tyler requesting the Blake brothers' help. The day after Tyler told us about his crush, he came home announcing Avery was his girlfriend and he practically ran over to tell Aiden, Seb, Chris and Alex.

It was sweet seeing him running to tell them. I stayed at home whilst he went over alone but when he returned he said they all cheered and hugged him. Seeing him grin talking about Avery was the cutest thing ever

School has been quite boring. Other than the occasional assignments, nothing has changed. I still sit with the Fantastic Four and Emma at lunch, and sometimes I have late night talks with Aiden on the tree or in one of our bedrooms.

Excitement has filled the school as the school trip became closer and closer. The trip is next week and to say I'm excited would be an understatement!

This morning, our English class was cancelled for an 'emergency' assembly, except it wasn't really an emergency.... the school just wanted to tell us to behave well when we're travelling there on the coach and when we arrive at the camp. They also informed us on some things we should pack, for example: apparently many people forgot to bring swimsuits last year.

At the end of the assembly, we filed out and were told to go to our afternoon classes.

I had math so I was going out front to wait for Aiden and Lucas so we could walk together. However, a tap on my shoulder made me forget why I was standing there.

The hand that tapped me belonged to Leo and he was just making small talk with me. He asked how I was, if I was excited for the trip and a few other things which was nice. However, I didn't fail to notice the black eye that he had. Shock instantly filled my face when he told me someone jumped him but no matter how many times I asked who, he wouldn't give me a name.

He didn't specify if they were from our school or not but I hope they aren't because they have a serious good punch and I would hate to get on their bad side. Moments after our conversation, Leo excused himself with a rather scared expression. I muttered him a "goodbye" and nervously turned around but relaxed once I noticed it was the two familiar faces I was waiting here for

"Why did Leo practically sprint away the second he saw you both?" I questioned with my arms crossed, somewhat like an angry mom or teacher

They both shrugged and started to pull me along by my wrists once they noticed I wasn't following them. I sighed realizing I wasn't going to get answers from them anytime soon but also that they're strong considering my feet were being dragged across the hallways floor.

Once we arrived to math 2minutes later, we took our seats and the lesson started shortly after. I know they were both aware of something I wasn't but I decided to leave it.

During lunch, Emma and I sat with the guys again but today was different. Everyone was so much more content due to the upcoming trip next week. Or maybe it's because they were serving pizza today...

---

I'm currently in my walk in closet trying to find some pyjamas to wear to bed when a hand suffocates my mouth. My nose isn't covered so thankfully I can breathe but I start to panic when the hand on my mouth is pressed tight enough I can't make a noise.

Some muffled screams come out but they were the sound of whispers. Who broke into my room and is practically gagging me?

My back is pressed firmly against their front, their other hand which isn't covering my mouth, is resting somewhat tightly on my waist. I would think about how intimate this position is if I wasn't scared for my life right now-