6 ✩ Waking up next to somebody

Isabella's POV:

Wednesday:

As I woke up, I realised I was still cuddling with Aiden. Instantly, jumping away, I wondered what my family must've thought. Did they come into my room whilst I was asleep? Did they see me and Aiden sleeping together? Did they think we...-? God I hope not!

It was currently 5:50am which meant I woke up 10minutes before my alarm. Even thought I feel extremely well-rested, something inside of me is yearning to be held by him again. Maybe it's just the fact that this is my first time sleeping beside somebody in a while.

Thinking against it, I grabbed a pair of clothes from my closet and walked to my bathroom so that I could change and brush my teeth. I decided on some plain black jeans and a green-white tie-dye top! Sometimes, I shower in the mornings but I didn't need to today.

I decided to refresh myself before going back into the room because there's a chance A would've woken up by now and I didn't want to have a conversation with him with my morning breath

Walking back into the main part of my bedroom, I noticed Aiden was awake and playing on his phone. He instantly looked up when he noticed me enter.

"Good morning" I said

"Morning, sorry for falling asleep I didn't mean to" he replied

"It's fine! I'm pretty sure I was the one that fell asleep first anyways so don't worry about it" I smiled softly

He returned a smile so I decided to mention "um, so I haven't got any clothes for you to wear unless you want to wear Joshua's again but since you live only next door I thought you may prefer to wear your own clothes? Also, I'm yet to go downstairs so I'm not sure if my mom knows about you spending the night but if she does then you should probably prepare to be smothered with questions from both our moms.."

He laughed whilst standing up "that's alright, I was about to head back now anyways but I'll let you know if my mom mentions anything either"

"Alright, see you at school? We have math first period with Lucas"

"I hate math but I'll go just for you, darling" he grinned teasingly

"So if it wasn't for me, you would skip?" I raised my eyebrows

"Of course, my love. You are talking to the troublemaker of the school, remember?" He taunts

"Ah, how could I forget! You're such a typical badboy, huh?" I chuckled

"The one and only! Anyways, it's-" he glances down at his phone for a split second before continuing "-6:05am right now so I need to go but it was lovely to sleep beside your pretty little face, sweetheart" he smirked