After what felt like forever, sitting in silence...

Aviwe: I'm only concerned about your safety, your life could be in danger after today. I know it might seem like I'm overreacting but in our line of business, you never really know what's next. people lose their lives and it's also because of greed, they are always on the lookout and looking for something they can use to get at us. you're gonna need to lay low for a while. we need to get rid of that car or repaint it and change the license plate. that also doesn't guarantee your safety. you're gonna have to stay here until we figure this out. you might have to move out of your apartment as well.

I sit up and look at him in disbelief. I then remember that this is also my fault so I'll just have to do what he says.

I nod my head and lay down again, placing my head on his chest. What kind of trouble did we get ourselves into?

We eventually fall asleep but I wake up around midnight. I grab my phone and call Uyathandwa.

Thando: hey babe.
Uya: hey sisi, is he still mad?
Thando: no but he is stressed, if he doesn't have grey hair by tomorrow then he never will.

She laughs and replies...

Uya: bathong! but no for real though, we should have just minded our own and stayed in our lane. now our lives could potentially be in great danger.
Thando: he said something about having to sell the apartment.
Uya: hai sisi, it's bad. Ntsi said we're coming to see you guys tomorrow morning so I guess we'll discuss that tomorrow.
Thando: okay, hai goodnight.
Uya: goodnight.

I end the call and look up at the ceiling while sitting up.

Aviwe: lala baby. (Sleep, baby)

Hau when did he wake up?!

I lay down and he pulls me closer to him and wraps his arms around me.

Thando: I'm sorry, baby.
Aviwe: it's okay, my love. let's sleep.

He says with his eyes completely shut.

Uya's POV

I go back to Ntsikelelo's room after the call. I find him sleeping but why not bother him?

I get into the bed and I kiss his face. Oh my days, if this guy is not tired of me by now? He'll never be.

Ntsi: hu uh baby.
Uya: I can't sleep.
Ntsi: come here.

He pulls me closer to him and whispers in my ear.

Ntsi: lala mama, please.

I sleep on him, laying my head of his chest and he just let it be. Lol, I could get used to this.

We fall asleep like that.

THE NEXT DAY.

we wake up early and shower and get ready. He wears a black Adidas tracksuit and some white and black dunk highs.

I go to his wardrobe and pull out a black hoodie and black sweats with my white air forces, which I was wearing yesterday. I don't really mind wearing his clothes cause I love oversized clothing.

I walk downstairs and as I'm walking downstairs, I hear some noise. We obviously have guests.

I walk into the living room and I find two guys on the couch with Ntsikelelo and they look just like him! You could never miss that resemblance.

Uya: san'bonani.
Mpumi: yebo sisi.
Skhu: hey, I'm Skhumbuzo.
Mpumi: Mpumi, Mpumi Dlamini.
Skhu: was that necessary?
Mpumi: haibo, yini wena?

Mpumi looks ready to fight. Ntsi laughs at them.

Ntsi: hey mama, these are my brothers. Mpumi is my older brother, he's 34. This one is younger than all of us, he's 23.

Ntsi is 28, going on 29.

Uya: nice meeting you, bo Sibalukhulu.

They nod in approval.

Ntsi: are you done?
Uya: yes.
Ntsi: let's go.

We get up and leave. We get outside and chileeeeeee! The cars that are lining up outside?! No ways. In front of Ntsi's car, is a black SUV and it's the security car. Then it's his black i8, followed by a black Audi Q3 which is Mpumi's. Then it's followed by a black Mercedes which is Skhu's car. His car is followed by a black SUV.

This a bit dramatic but I love it.

We each get in our cars and head to Aviwe's house.

Thando's POV

I woke up to a house with a better atmosphere, more peaceful. He made me breakfast in bed to apologise for yesterday. In all honesty, I should be the one apologising but i guess it is what it is.

We wake up and get ready.

We are wearing matching grey sets. They are both oversized. We're also wearing white and black dunks. He bought these a long time ago but we never really wore them.

I walk to the living room and I sit next to him while we watch a crime documentary.

We hear a knock at the door and I walk to the door and open it. I'm met by my best friend, Ntsi and two other dudes.

We head to the living room and they introduce themselves as Ntsi's brother, Mpumi and Skhumbuzo.

Once everyone is seated and the boys have their drinks, we have the discussion.

Mpumi: my brother tells me you had an incident yesterday?
Aviwe: yeah we came into some pothole on the road but it was sorted out. we got our package back but then we only had more problems.

He then tells Mpumi what we did and how our lives could be in danger.

Aviwe: we decided it would be best if we sell these cars or repaint them and change their license plates. I have also informed her that it would be best if they lay low for a while.
Mpumi: they also have to move out of their apartment.
Uya: no thanks.
Skhu: we understand that you might not wanna do that but we're talking about your safety. they could be after you as we speak.
Uya: baby...

She says looking at Ntsikelelo.

Ntsi: uyathandwa, please just listen and do as told.
Aviwe: you did this, you and thando so now you just have to suffer the consequences of your actions.

She folds her arms and looks at me. I look away.

The discussion has been ended, we're moving out and repainting and changing the license plates on the cars.

We spend the rest of our day having great discussions and a lot of fun. We leave the boys to watch a game and we head over to the kitchen to make them food since Mpumi is starving.

We make pap and we order in some braai meat. We make some salads to go with it. After some time, we finish and dish up for them and ourselves.

We call them to the dining room and we eat.

Uya: so mpumi, I have a friend who would think you are gorgeous but ngathi you have a ring on your finger.

Ntsi chuckles.

Mpumi: yes, im married with two kids.
Skhu: twins! imagine! at his young age? aksi teenage pregnancy?

Everyone laughs, he's such an idiot this one.

The days ends and everyone goes home. It was a good day, bitter sweet.

I am totally in trouble, my parents are going to kill me. They have had that car for a long time and my dad loves it.