He wrapped the silver around the ankle and locked, giving a kiss on it, he did the same thing to the other leg. Tae shook his leg making the sound and giggled.

"I want to hear this sound when I go on you" Jungkook pulled the leg, making the younger one to come close to him. He pinched the lemon waist and as a result he got the jiggle sound of the anklet when Tae twisted himself. Jungkook laughed loving the sound.

Tae traced his fingers in the ankle "Thank you, it's beautiful"

Jungkook pecked his forehead "Let's go, this area looks scary" while talking happily, they returned back home. 
----------

Jungkook and Taehyung visited the temple before the office, everything went as usual ending the day by cutting the birthday cake for Tae with Namjoon and the unusual thing is the happiness, the relief in the accountant's face and most importantly the man behind his happiness is his husband was with him.

In the middle of the night, Jungkook went back to the office as their delivery transportation got stuck in the police checking and delaying the delivery time. The driver of the transport called saying the certain police officers were intentionally holding up the checkings, so Jungkook had to go himself to avoid any more delay.

The problem reached Namjoon and he decided to use his influence to free the vehicle but he got the shocking news that none of Jeon corp vehicles had been locked for checking. His face started to sweat, he look at Tae who is continuously calling Jungkook saying he feel something wrong in his heart.

"Tae don't worry, I will look for him, he must be in the office" Namjoon said and went out to look for him.  

Taehyung started crying as anxious filling him, he sat in the puja room praying for Jungkook's well-being.

Tae stood up immediately hearing the phone ringing sound but his mangalyam chain struck on the door middle lock, choking his throat. He removed it hurriedly wanting to take a call as soon as possible thinking he might be Jungkook calling him. At last he removed the chain and took the phone coughing and rubbing his throat.

"Tae, don't get tense, Jungkook got in an accident and was admitted in the city hospital" Tae froze at Namjoon words, he was hoping for Jungkook call but he only got his accident news.

Soon Tae reached the hospital, a new set of tears fell from his eyes seeing the blood filled shirt of Namjoon "Appa" the elder hugged him crying. He was in the same state as Tae, trembling at the fear of something happening to his son.

"Is...I..is this his.. bl..ood?" Tae hiccupped clutching the shirt. Namjoon caressed his head saying comforting words "He is strong, nothing will happen to him" he tried to comfort the younger one when he himself was not in a stable condition.

"I want to see him" Tae tried to go to the room where doctors were checking his husband but Namjoon stopped him "Please let me go to him, appa.. please I want to see him" Tae cried loudly. Namjoon again hugged, telling him to calm down so that doctors can treat Jungkook properly.

The news of Jeon corporation's new chairman got into the accident flashed on the news, watching the news Jimin and Yoongi reached hospital. Jimin took Tae in his arm who is crying continuously.

Jin also came to the hospital crying and got hugged by Namjoon who finally broke down "I can't see him like that Jin... He had lost blood in his head.. he ..he" Jin tights his hug biting his lips to control the sobs.

The doctor came out and the family members surrounded him asking the questions "he had lost so much blood so we need A+ blood for operation and the good news is he don't need operation for his leg fracture"