We are too close than we were ever before.... Even though we sleep cuddling to each other..This is completely different we both are not sleeping but fully awake ....... That made my eyes wide and increased my heart beat... I felt thousands of butterflies flying in my stomach . .. Then I heard his deep voice that made not only the butterflies the whole jungle doing party there..... I got goosebumps all over my body...

Rudra : That's enough ...... Calm down..... Its fine..... Don't be scared I am here with you... Hmm  I won't let anything happen to you. Papa...

Oh.... He thinks I am still scared... He was consoling me... Trying to calm my nerves..... But who will say this old man that his  actions are doing this to me....... He was affecting me badly.... His actions already made me forget everything else..... When I was thinking all this.....looking at him without blinking my eyes.... He again shocked me by hugging me... It feels so  protective..... He was really worried for me.. Now..

Rudra : Sorry papa.... I just went back to my old days..... I didn't thought you would be scared this much.... I am sorry I won't do that again.....

He kissed my head....
Oh god.. How much I will fall for this man.... He was asking sorry for something which I forgot long back...... How much he cares about me....

This was new... He never did that in past 1 month.... It was me who hugs him and kiss his cheeks that always freeze him.... He was kind of cute.... But this..... He was hugging me and kissing my head without asking was new.....

I looked up from his chest.... He cupped my cheeks... I smiled at him....

Rudra : are you okay papa...

I nodded my head... He broke the hug and turned me to opposite side..... He took me to the beach... That's why it was chill and the wind was not on opposite side.... My eyes brightened... How he knows that I love beach....

We went near the shore and sat on the beach sand... He was staring at the see and the sea with a smile.... It was genuine...

Me : Mr. Senior citizen.....

Rudra : hmmm... Say papa...

Me : I didn't thought you would ride like this...
Seemed like you participate in bike races during your college days..

Rudra : yeah...

Me : whattttt...is that true....

Rudra : yes papa.... i just love bike rides.....so during my college days i used to go for racing at night escaping from hostel.....Shiva would accompany too....we both are partners...
One time police caught us....

Me : achachoo what happened then.

Rudra : What then...they took both of to police station and ceased the bike...

We both we're in station for whole night....

Me : just you two... What about others....

Rudra : Except us they all escaped....

Me : what happened after that...

Rudra : what next appa came to take us back...

Me : Then bike...

Rudra : that swaha.......
But that incident resulted in one good thing..

Me : what.

Rudra : From that day Shiva decided to become police..he fell in love with that uniform and profession...now he is ACP

Me : ohhh super.... But you are fraud boy...i thought you are good boy...Ana

Rudra :when did i said I am good boy.....you assumed yourself..

Me : but you never drived faster.. You always careful while driving...

Rudra : Because when family responsibilities increases.. The speed of our bike will reduce....

But  that time I was to happy it was fulfilled...

You know we know every route here.. Know the best night eating spots... Sometimes we walk miles in nights taking and making fun of each other...

Like that he shared many of his college time stories..... All this while his eyes we're shining and his lips had a prominent smile.....
At last he was opening up to me....

After sometime.. I dragged him to the sea and we played for hours.... Then he took me to one of his favorite eating spot... It was a roadside thaluvandi kadai.... That patti knows him very well... He talked with her Jovilaly and made fun of her.... It was new side of Rudra..... Which I thought doesn't exist inside him... But he was full of surprises and layers...... He was slowly showing up his true joyful self to me....

Then we came back to our apartment.... I slept in between the ride itself hugging him....

I felt him carrying me to our flat...... I snuggled to him and encircled my hands around his neck ....

Author's note....

Hello people.....

How was the chapter...

Please share your views and opinions in comments...

Happy reading📖📖📖

Thank you❤❤❤❤