Prologue

The door to the rehearsal room was loudly slammed open, causing everyone present to gaze at a very angry-looking Copia. He approached Aether, firmly grabbing his arm and with a furious voice, he said, "Come with me!" as he stormed out of the room with Aether and slammed the door shut behind him. The others looked at each other somewhat startled.

"What's actually going on in your little brain, huh?" he snapped at Aether. "I-I'm s-sorry," he was immediately interrupted, "No, you're not sorry! Get lost! I never want to see you here again!"

Aether briefly met Copia's icy eyes for a moment, then lowered his gaze, left the room, and walked straight out the door without noticing that Sodo had just stepped out of the rehearsal room.

Sodo watched as Aether disappeared. With a barely audible voice, he asked, "Where is he going?" When no answer came after what felt like an eternity, he asked again with more insistence, "Where is he going? What happened?"

Copia slowly turned to face Sodo, his face still flushed with anger. "He's gone! And he's never coming back!" he snapped at Sodo now too.

Sodo wanted to say something, but no words came out. He didn't know what to say. He felt uncomfortable. The anger drained from his eyes, replaced by sadness. He simply let the guitar, which he still held in his hand, fall to the ground and walked with teary eyes towards his room.

As he made his way to his room, he couldn't hold back the tears any longer. Every step felt heavy, and his heart seemed to ache in his chest. Copia's words and Aether's sudden disappearance had deeply affected him.

------------------------------------------------------------

English is not my main language. If something sounds weird, lemme know.