Chapter 38

Author's Note

Omg, Averyness2, you're cracking me up<3 Thanks so much, I really needed it. And thanks for giving me ideas;)

Anywayyy, I loves you all. Thanks so much for reading! It means so much. Comment, vote, love, so on. Really, it means the world to me.

~M~

_______________________________________________________________________________

I tuned out the rest of their conversation, figuring they needed the privacy, until I heard my name spoken by Kendra.

"So, you and Jessica?" She asked.

"Yeah. She's amazing." Niall replied. His voice sounded dreamy and happy. I started walking towards the door until I heard her speak again.

"I don't like it." She stated. My steps faltered. She doesn't even know me!

"What? Why?" Niall's voice was getting more nervous.

"She isn't your type."

"My TYPE?" He was angry now. "You've known me for twenty minutes! How the fuck do you know what my 'type' is!?" He yelled. 

"Well, see, I'm a fan of you guys. And, well... I know for a fact that I'M your type." She tried to make herself sound seductive, and that pissed me off. I slammed the door open to see her with her arms wrapped around his neck. He was staring wide eyed at her, like he couldn't believe what she was saying.

"I suggest you back the fuck off." My eyes were narrowed and she turned to face me.

"I suggest you back off, actually. We all know Niall doesn't want you."

"He doesn't want you either!" I spat. "You're his sister. That's ILLEGAL, did you know?" 

"Not legally, I'm not." She smirked. "Back off, sweetheart. He wants me." I could see Niall starting to get pissed.

"No 'sweetheart'," I imitated. "I don't think he does. Otherwise you'd be the one with the ring on her finger." I held up my left hand, showing her the ring. She gasped.

"You're ENGAGED?"

"Wow. Something the stalker didn't know." I said sarcastically. She huffed before storming out of the house.

"Think I made a mistake..." I said.

"Oh really? I thought it went quite well." Niall smiled down at me.

"I'm sorry, Niall. I just thought, you getting reacquainted with your sister would be a good thing..."

"Hey," he said softly. "You tried. That's all that matters to me. And it means the world." He took my face in his hands and kissed me. As it went on, it got deeper and harder. His tongue begged for entrance and I granted, feeling him taste every corner of my mouth. I moaned slightly and his hands slid down my sides, brushing my breasts, before slipping over my butt.

His mouth slid from mine and moved down my neck, kissing my skin harshly. I pushed my hands through his hair as I gasped for breath when he found my sweet spot. His hands kneaded my butt over my jeans before cupping my thighs, urging me to wrap my legs around his waist. He moved forward until my back hit the back wall.

He pushed his body against me and I could clearly feel his erection between my legs.

"Niall.." I breathed. He carried me towards the stairs, leading me to his bedroom. He kicked the door closed behind him, his lips not once leaving my neck. He pushed me back onto the bed and lifted the hem of my t-shirt. His lips traveled up my stomach, not leaving a piece of skin unkissed. He pulled my shirt over my head and unclasped my bra, exposing me. His mouth quickly covered one of my nipples and I cried out. He sucked and nipped before moving to the other, giving it the same attention. His hands fiddled with the zip of my jeans before he peeled them off and threw them to the side.

His hand came up between my legs and pushed hard against my clit, the thin material already wet. My hands fisted into the sheets beside me. His body left mine as he reached over to his nightstand and pulled out a tie. He glanced down at me with a wicked smile.

"Slip your hands in." He spoke, his voice raspy and harsh, and insanely sexy. I pushed my hands through the tie's loop and he tied it around the headboard. 

"Now spread your legs as far as you can." I did as I was told, spreading my legs until I was practically doing the splits. I was fully exposed to him, with the exception of the pathetic excuse of panties I was wearing. He reached down and snapped the material off, tossing it across the room.

"God, you're beautiful." He said as he gazed down at my exposed body. He pushed his hands inside my thighs, holding my legs apart as he lowered his head to my entrance. The first lick of his tongue had me shaking. He ate me out, licking and sucking until I was almost to release. Then he backed off, letting me fall back down. 

He replaced his hands with his elbows, bringing his thumb to my throbbing clit. He pressed against it and moved in slow, pressured circles, causing me to shiver. His mouth returned to the tip of my entrance and he started to eat me out again, while his fingers moved lightly over my opening. I was writhing in pleasure.

"Niall.. Please..." I breathed. He lifted his head slightly and looked up at me.

"Please what, baby?" 

"Please... Fuck me." I managed to get out. He smirked and blew on my entrance before slipping three fingers inside me. I arched my back. He pulled them in and out, going faster and faster with every push.

"Like this, baby?" He asked, a wicked tone to his voice. I couldn't manage words as his fingers thrust into me. All I could do was gasp for air. As I started approaching the edge again, he pulled out of me and let me fall. 

"Turn over, dearie. Keep your legs spread and your hands tied." He instructed. I flipped to my stomach and spread my legs again, keeping my hands tightly in the tie.

His hands kneaded the flesh of my butt before spreading it.

"Niall, what are you--" I gasped when he pushed his middle finger into my butthole.

"You're so fucking tight, baby." He groaned as he pushed in and out, faster. His other hand went between my legs and entered me again.

"Oh God!" I moaned. His finger still pumped into my backside, but his fingers left my entrance and he sucked on them.

"You taste so good." He said as he leaned over me, covering my breast with his hand and squeezing. His finger pushed into me faster and faster and suddenly his dick thrust into my entrance. I cried out in pleasure, his hand squeezing with every thrust and his finger moving in time with his hips. 

We cried out in climax at the same time, screaming each other's name. He slid out of me from both ends and he slid his hand between my legs, spreading the thick liquid to my backside and pushing it into my puckered hole.

He untied me and I laid limp on the bed, him right next to me. He slid off the condom and threw it in the trash bin before pulling me close. 

"You like it when I talk dirty to you." It was more of a statement than a question, but I answered anyway.

"Yes." He grinned and kissed me.

"I'll be sure to do it more often then." He tucked me against his bare body and soon, we fell asleep in each other's arms.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Author's Note

You have no idea how awkward it was writing this chapter. Like, seriously. I had to go grab one of my mom's romances xD Don't judge me

SO ANYWAY. I hope you all love the storyyyy. KENDRA'S BACK! Dun, dun, dun. Okay, well keep smiling everyone<3

~M~