ADWMS Part 3 of Part✌🏽

Continued

~~~

Hope chuckles lightheartedly,"Of course not." She says and pecks the woman's kiss swollen lips.

"Well you almost did." Josie groans and Hope chuckles again planting like twenty kisses on her cheek in the same spot.

"It's not funny." Josie says, legs still slightly trembling,"I almost died babe." She whines.

Hope continues to laugh and Josie pouts removing her hand out of Hope's grasp and she pushed her off of her.

Hope didn't go far, a large smile is plastered on her face as she stares at the brunette.

Josie huffs grabbing a pillow and tossed it at Hope who just caught it and lifted Josie up, sliding it under her back before placing her down onto the bed again.

Josie shakes her head already knowing what her wife wants to do,"Nope, uh uh, no more sexy time for you since you think it's funny." She says getting up, it was a struggle.

Hope pushed her back down aggressively before she hovers over her,"You aren't going anywhere." She says smirking.

Josie crossed her arms over her chest,"I can get up and-" Hope cuts her off,"In case you forgot gorgeous, I'm still inside you." She says before she snapped her hips into the brunette one time.

Josie squeaked and blushed as Hope chuckled again. She groans angrily this time and pushed Hope's shoulders."Stop laughing."

Hope's snickers die down when she sees her wife's face turning red."Aww baby don't get mad," she says tauntingly and she pecks the woman's lips."I was just giving you what you wanted. Did I not?" She whispers against the woman's lips.

Josie refuses to reply to that statement and she refused to kiss back, her lips remain still as hope continues to peck them.

Hope eventually stopped and sucked the brunettes bottom lip in between her own, giving it a small tug, before releasing it."Stop being mad." She whines giving her wife puppy dog eyes that almost work because her eyes are still gold.

Josie hums wanting the auburnette to suck up some more. "I want more."

Hope grins,"More?" She asks.

"Yes." Josie replies simply.

Hope holds in a giggle,"I just ate you out and gave you a mind blowing orgasm babe." She says.

It's not like she minds, she will continue to give Josie whatever she wants, she's her wife, and the love of her life. Whatever Josie wants she gets no questions asked. She just thinks it's funny her wife is mad at her right now.

Josie shrugs titling her head and quirking a perfect brow,"My wolf likes to please me, does she not?" She questions, knowing exactly what she's doing.

Hope stiffens and her smile fades, a deep red blush takes over her face, and Josie felt the woman's attachment throb inside her.

She smirks at the reaction,"well does she?" She pressed.

Hope swallowed and nodded her head,"Mhm." She replies.