Fantasy Part ✌🏽

"You're going to laugh at me." Josie says shaking her head and blushing heavily.

Hope rolls her eyes and grabs the brunettes face pulling her into a passionate kiss that leaves Josie wanting more.

She pulls away and Josie chases after her lips, making the auburnette chuckle in delight.

"I promise I won't laugh at you baby. Tell me what I do to you in your dreams." She says teasingly. Her fingers caressing her girl's jaw when her eyes open.

Josie sighs nodding,"Okay, I thought about this today at work actually."she says bashfully.

(Josie's Daydream)

Josie's in the kitchen making dinner before Hope gets home from school. Listening to music on her phone that's connected to the speaker in their kitchen.

She's dancing and singing along to her song as she stirs in the sauce for the spaghetti.

She doesn't hear the front door open or her girlfriend walking inside.

Hope puts her backpack on the couch and she hears music playing so she follows the sound of it until she sees the brunette dancing in the kitchen.

She puts her elbows on the bar, a smirk slowly making its way onto her lips as she watches the brunette move her body in a very hypnotic and provocative way.

Josie moves over to the cabinet to grab some bowls, still unaware of Hope's presence, and places them on the counter before scooping the food out of the pot and into the bowls.

Hope bites her bottom lip feeling hungry now, she's not sure if it's for the food or something else.

When Josie finished putting the food into the bowls, she picks them up and she turns around to set them on the table but she screams and drops one of the bowls.

Hope catches it using vamp speed and places it on the counter.

"Hope! You scared the hell out of me!" Josie says putting the other bowl on the counter.

Hope chuckles and shrugs,"Sorry, I was enjoying the show."

Josie felt a blush creep up her cheeks, "please tell me you didn't see that whole thing." She says reaching over to get some silverware.

"I did." Hope replies.

Josie pulls out two forks and she feels a bit embarrassed."Great. Anyways," she puts both forks into both bowls, picking one up and turning around to hand Hope her bowl. "You hungry?"

Hope grabs the bowl and the brunette smiles before taking a bite out of her food, she moans quietly at the taste, happy that it came it out better than she thought.

Hope watches her closely for about thirty seconds before she replies,"I'm hungry but not for food babe."

Josie literally watched as Hope's eyes darken, it would be scary if she didn't know that this only happens to her girlfriend when she's aroused.

Hope puts the bowl on the other counter and slowly reaches for Josie's bowl as well, putting it on the counter before her hands move to Josie's hips.

"What are you hungry for?" Josie asks gulping when she doesn't see the color blue in her girlfriend's eyes whatsoever.

Hope smirks, she likes it when Josie acts clueless. "I'll give you a hint," she starts leading the girl backwards,"it's my favorite food," she plants a kiss on the brunettes neck,"it tastes like candy,"