ADWMS 🖊️ pt ✌🏽 of part 3

Josie's already wet just from hearing her wife speak but she won't complain, if Hope wants to put in some extra work to have her dripping then she's fine with that.

Hope pecks Josie's lips before she pulled the brunette in close, turning her slightly, before she forced the girl to lay down on her back.

Josie gasps as her back hits the seat and Hope pushed her dress upward leaving it at her stomach, exposing her red panties.

Hope's wolf purrs at the display and she slides her fingers onto the band of the clothing to pull them down.

She quickly tucks it into her pocket and her mouth parts, her eyes are stuck on Josie's glistening heat. It has her mouth watering, literally because she's starting to drool.

Josie sat up but she was forced back down by Hope who growled, nothing short of a warning.

"Damn." Josie moans biting her lip hard to stop another moan from slipping out because this is exactly what she wanted, an aggressive Hope.

Instead of sitting all the way up to look at the girl in between her legs, she sat up on her elbows and let her head rest on the back seat door.

Hope used her shirt sleeve to wipe her mouth, she hates when this drooling shit happens.

"You're so fucking sexy." She whispers planting a line of kisses up Josie's thigh.

Josie sighs in response enjoying her wife's lips on her."baby do something." She says when Hope switched legs.

Heat pulsed in between her thighs as her wife teases.

The auburnette sucks a hickey into the skin, right where Josie's birth mark is located."God," Hope sighs breathily, fangs grazing the brunettes skin now.

She looks up to make eye contact with her wife, brown meets gold, and Josie felt like she was just shocked with electricity.

That predatory look in her wife's eyes made her head spin and her arousal spike. All of this and she's barely been touched by the auburnette.

Hope's pupils can barely be seen, the look on her face has pure unadulterated lust written all over it."I'm going to fuck you so hard that you're going to feel me for days, even sitting down."

She doesn't expect a response from the brunette and she doesn't get one either because Josie is speechless again.

Before she gets to that, she needs to make sure Josie is completely ready for he so she brings two of her fingers to Josie's clit, rubbing small circles to work her up while she nips at her left thigh.

A small whimper falls from Josie's lips at the stimulation. Her throbbing clit needed the attention but she wants more than what she's receiving.

She reached her hand down, cupping Hope's face with her right hand. The auburnette leans into the woman's touch for a moment, purring at the warmth from Josie's palm.

The brunette used her thumb to caress Hope's cheek and then she gently brushed the pad of her thumb across her top lip before doing the exact same thing to the bottom one, picturing both in between her legs.

The action feeds Hope's arousal and her middle and ring finger speed up on Josie's sensitive nerve.

Hope listens to the way Josie squeaks at the sudden pace change and she grabbed her hand, she plants a soft kiss on it before pushing it away,"No touching." She says firmly.

Josie sighs shakily,"Fuck, okay." She replies because she can tell Hope isn't leaving room for discussion. She brought her hand back to her side to help hold up her weight.