Heated Argument 🤬

G!p Hope warning ⚠️  if you don't like skip it-don't read 🤷🏽‍♀️
(pretend they are the same height)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I don't understand what the hell the problem is!!!" Josie yells. As she closes their front door.

Hope sighs but decides to approach the situation calmly.

"The problem is he was clearly flirting with you. He's lucky I didn't rip his head off."

Josie scoffs,"Of course.You were just jealous. I have no idea why, it's not like you've been super affectionate lately." She takes off her coat and heads towards the kitchen.

Hope scrunches up her eyebrows and follows the girl."What is that supposed to mean?"

Josie slams the refrigerator door shut after grabbing a blood bag out of it. She walks over to the cabinet and takes out a glass pouring it in there.

Hope steps closer to the girl. "I asked you a question." She says feeling irritated now.

Josie chuckles after she puts the bag in the trash then she turns her attention towards the auburnette.

"You haven't touched me in months Hope." She says before taking a sip out of the glass.

"What are you talking about? I just kissed you in front of that guy like twenty minutes ago."

"Oh my god. I'm talking about sex Hope!" She stares at the older girl in disbelief.

Hope raises a brow in question. She didn't expect that answer but she should have known.She sighs,"It hasn't been that long."She says avoiding eye contact with the brunette.

"Months." Josie corrects. "It's been months. Are you not attracted to me anymore or something?" She asks a little hurt.

"What? No of course I'm attracted to you." Hope says taking a step back, not wanting to talk about this anymore.

"Then what the fuck is it!" She says yelling at Hope.

Hope takes a deep breath trying to control her anger. She thinks Josie must have lost her damn mind if she's talking to her like this.

Josie slams her glass on the counter. "Now you don't want to talk!" She takes a step closer to Hope. "What is it Hope!??"

Hope clenches her fist and her eyes shut. She can feel the gold threatening to take over her arises.

"Josie." She says through gritted teeth.

"No! Tell me why." Josie says and pushes Hope on the shoulder.

Hope's breathing is getting heavier but she keeps her eyes shut. She growls lowly as Josie pushes her again.

"You know what? I know what it is." Josie says shaking her head.

Hope opens her eyes and looks at the brunette curiously waiting on her to continue.

"I should have noticed before. Ever since I brought it up you have been acting different." She continues.

"What are you talking about?" Hope says.

"That spell I brought up last time we had sex. You know the one that would give you an actual penis." Josie continues.

Hope scoffs,"That is not what this is about." She replies.

"Of course it is. What's the problem Hope? You were so on board last time we talked about it." Josie says already fuming again.

"That's not what its about." Hope yells.

"Then what is it!!" Josie yells back.

Hope huffs and brings a hand through her hair. The truth is that's exactly what this is about. When Josie initially brought it up Hope was actually excited, but then she had a little performance anxiety. She felt extremely nervous about whether she would pleasure Josie correctly.