ADWMS Part one of part✌🏽

Spoiler alert if you haven't read my story A deal with Ms.Saltzman ⚠️
——-

(1 month later, Josie's five months now)

Hope removes her head from the wall it was resting on when she heard the elevator doors open.

She sluggishly walks out of it and toward the door of the penthouse. She released a deep sigh as she pulls her keys out of her pockets.

It has been a really long day, she had to go talk to sponsors and people who are interested in featuring her art in their own art galleries, then right after that, instead of going home to cuddle with her wife and talk to her child, she had to go wolf out because her more animalistic self was acting strange, angry, sad, horny, happy, all kinds of emotions at once and she didn't like it, so after five hours of running as a wolf, she's finally home.

She inserts the key into the door before turning it and walking inside.

She doesn't pay attention to her surroundings as she shut the door and removed her grey sweater.

All the clothes she has on are from her stash that she keeps in the cabin Josie had bought for her in cases like this where Hope's wolf would just transition right away and tear her clothing.

Josie didn't really like the idea of Hope walking around naked on her way back home so she bought a nice cabin near a lake where Hope's wolf likes to run the most because of all the trees and what not.

So after shifting, she didn't have the clothes she initially had worn before she transformed, she picked out some clothes from the cabin before making her way home.

She threw on some random boxers, a random sports bra, some grey sweats, and a grey sweater that she just rid herself of.

She exhaled again rolling her shoulders before she tossed her keys on the counter, she paused though when she caught two familiar scents.

She turned around when she heard her mother's voice,"Hi honey."

Her mother and Caroline are sitting on the couch surrounded by ten to fifteen clothing bags and she can tell what majority of them are full of.

Baby clothes.

A small smile makes its way onto her face at the sight,"Heyy mom, what are you guys doing here?" She asks as she walks up to them.

Caroline speaks before Hayley,"We had to show Josie the new baby clothes we bought today." She says excitedly.

"Yes, we weren't sure if you would want to look at them since you chose to be with your father, friend, and uncles." Hayley says crossing her arms holding a sour face.

Hope rolls her eyes while chuckling softly at her mom's comment.

When they figured out Josie was pregnant everyone was so excited that they started buying a lot of baby products and Josie and Hope couldn't keep up. So they came up with idea to let one half of the family buy clothing, diapers, pacifiers, bottles, bibs, etc; anything in that category.

Her mom, aunts, along with Josie's mother, aunts, and sister, were quick to go for that stuff. While Mg, Jed, Kaleb, her father, Stefan, Damon, Kol and every single male on both sides of the family besides Alaric because he isn't included, focused more on cribs, car seats, strollers, toys, and everything in that category.

Josie decided to be with the women which left Hope with the men so that's why her mom is acting like this.

Just yesterday Hope got a phone call from Kol about a super car bed he was looking at with Davina.