ADWMS ✍🏽

⚠️ spoiler alert if you haven't already read my story A deal with Ms.Saltzman don't read
~~~~~
Smut warning: G!p Hope ‼️
~~~~~
This is basically a random chapter I thought about for this story because I kind of miss them. It takes place during the first week of the opening of their new company, so about four months into Josie's pregnancy
~~~~~~

"Diana could you come here please?" Josie says before hanging up the phone.

She sighs rubbing her temples,'Don't stress, it's not good for the baby.' She thinks to herself.

She reclined in her office chair that Hope insisted on getting her when she gets further into term.

She looks over her much larger office, there's a couch, a couple of chairs, plants, it was all decorated by Hayley and Rebekah.

So far business is great but very stressful, ever since she found out she was expecting, she hasn't been able to go into super boss mode because her wife is constantly watching her stress level.

It's like Hope has this sixth sense whenever Josie's heart rate picks up or something. She's grateful for that but she hates being told what to do, she's stubborn.

Her office door opens and Diana walks inside quickly, "You wanted to see me?"

"Yes. Can you double check this week's publication before submitting it please." Josie says still looking at the ceiling, suddenly feeling hungry.

'I just ate.' She thinks before groaning and she rubs her very small baby bump.

"Yes of course I can." She nods and Josie dismissed her with her hand, on her way out she stops by the door,"Do you want me to go get Miss Mikaelson?"

"Oh please don't." She says through a chuckle. She then stands up and walks over to the mini fridge that was put into her office as well.

Diana just nods and closed the door on her way out.

When she's gone, Josie opens the fridge and grabs the salad she was saving for lunch. She walks back over to her desk and basically destroys it.

She has no shame about it since she's the only one around, there is one problem though, she's still hungry.

"Come on, please stop making your mommy feel fat." Josie says looking at her belly. She tossed the salad container in the trash.

She walks back over to the fridge to open it but the only thing she had left was a lemonade she was going to drink with the salad. "Damn it." She curses.

"Hungry babe?"

She turns around and sighs seeing her wife standing in the door way, waving a bag of what she assumes is food. She actually knows for a fact it's food, she can smell it even though her and Hope are about ten feet away from each other

It's because they found out the baby is definitely supernatural. She figured it out first and Freya confirmed it and she told Josie that she would experience some strange changes because this isn't a regular pregnancy. Her sense of smell is one of those changes.

The food wasn't the only thing keeping her attention. Her wife, is looking very attractive, not that she hasn't before, it's just now that she has certain hormones....her desire for the woman has increased.

Hope is wearing a business casual suit, this one black and red, her jacket isn't buttoned up at all so her dress shirt is exposed. The two top buttons are undone, exposing a very nice looking collarbone, and her Mikaelson necklace. Her hair is straightened, lips pink, eyes are light blue- Josie had to move her gaze to the floor.