An interesting morning part ✌🏽

Josie slides off the bed and looks for her phone on the floor. "I'm not too sure he will be happy about me being late." She chuckles.

Hope just watches her search for her phone frantically. She's surprised to see the brunette so excited. "You do a good job. He's lucky I'm not keeping you home and worshiping that body of yours all day."

Josie blushes before walking over to the closet seeing over there. She grabs it and taps the contact on her recents. After three rings her boss picks up again. "Mr. Kennedy hi."

While Josie talks into her phone Hope things about what she's going to do since the brunette wants to be a bad girl.

"I'm going to be a little late to work." Josie says hoping he wouldn't ask why, sadly he does.

Hope gets off of the bed and looks the brunette over before approaching her. She turns the girl around since she was facing the closet.

Josie smiles before speaking into the phone again. "I know, you said that already Mr. Kennedy and it will get done."

Hope circles the girl still thinking on what she wants to do.

"You want to know why?" Josie asks trying to come up with an excuse.

Suddenly an idea pops up in Hopes head. She smirks loving the idea of it already.

She moves behind Josie and starts planting kisses on her back. Josie's body shivers from the contact and she sighs lowly. "Um my car is having some unexpected troubles."

Hope smirks and pushes the hair away from the brunettes other ear. "Keep him on the phone." She whispers.

Josie's eyes widen but she nods in response. Hope moves her fingers up the brunettes back slowly watching her shoulders tense and her body shudder.

"Your so sexy." She whispers again admiring her body.

"What's wrong with it exactly?" Josie says squirming under the auburnettes touch.

"Tell him its something going on in the rear." Hope says and gives Josie's arse a smack that echoes around the room.

Josie squeaks and jumps forward. The blush on her face getting redder from the action, she turns around to face her girlfriend. Hope just smirks and walks up to her slowly.

"Uh my girlfriend thinks it's the radiator yeah." She says taking a couple steps back.

Hope pushes the girl down on the bed and Josie almost drops the phone when her back hits the mattress. "Don't mute him." Hope says as she climbs the brunettes body.

Josie doesn't know what her girlfriend is planning but it can't be good if she has that evil look on her face.

"Is she good with cars?" Josie says. Her boss must not believe her if he's asking all these questions.

Hope heard him and she smiles. "Yeah I guess I am. I used the muffler on my girl last night." She says loud enough for him to hear and she winks at Josie.

Josie's eyes go wide, Hope throws her head back laughing. "No no she was just joking. She meant to say that she worked on my car's muffler last night because it was having some small issues." She says glaring at her girlfriend.

"I'm sorry baby I couldn't help it." She shrugs and starts kissing the girl's neck.

Josie sighs in pleasure and turns her head to give Hope more access. The older girl moves her lips to the base of Josie's neck switching to open mouth kisses instead.

She moves her hand in between the brunettes thighs and her fingers inch closer to her center.

"I don't know if she can fix it, thats what we're trying to figure out-t n-now." She releases a low moan.