Heated argument part ✌🏽

G¡p Hope warning ⚠️ like I've said before if you don't like don't read. All of this is consensual btw.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hey gorgeous, are you enjoying the party?"

Josie turns around to face the man. She chuckles,"Hey Jed I'm glad you could make it."

"I'm glad you invited me. What's this party for anyway?" He says looking around.

"Oh just for kicks I guess, Hope and I planned it." She says.

He nods,"So you and her are married now?"

Josie nods, "Yes but you knew that because I told you, so don't try any funny stuff." She says seriously. "She's very possessive of what's hers, it's a wolf thing you should know that." Josie says shrugging.

"Yeah sure, why don't you join me for a drink in your humongous house." He says looking around.

"Yeah sur-" She's cut off.

"Hey babe can I talk to you for a sec?" Hope interrupts and appears right next to her.

"Oh hey hope." Jed says.

Hope ignores him and looks at her wife. "Now." She says pulling her away from prying eyes, into the next room.

"What is it?" Josie asks.

"Why is he here?" Hope asks pointing into the other room.

"Because I invited him." She sighs running a hand through her hair.

"And why would you do that? You know he has a thing for you."

Josie rolls her eyes,"Hope I don't have time for this jealousy shit again."

Hope feels her blood starting to boil, "I am not jealous I just don't like people going for what's mine especially another wolf. He has been chasing after you since we were in school. "Its true, in college Jed would constantly appear whenever Josie and her would be exchanging small kisses in the hallways, sitting at their table when they wanted to be alone, knocking on Josie's dorm room to hangout when she was hanging out with Hope.

"I'm not listening to this shit again." She says turning around. She's heard enough of this when they were in school, she doesn't want to hear about it now.

Hope scoffs and grabs the girl's hand turning her around."You are not talking to him." She says seriously.

"Pftt watch me." Josie says lowly.

Hope clenches her jaw angrily. "I'm sorry what was that?" You want to run that by me again?" She can feel her irritation mixing in with her anger and it is not a good combination especially when her wolf is nearly at the surface.

Josie scoffs and turns around to face her, she doesn't have to deal with this right now. "I said watch me"

Hope tilts her head and narrows her eyes at the girl. "Watch you?" She repeats, she knows that's not what Josie said to her, maybe she just needs to hear it again because she might have had to much to drink if she thinks Josie is talking to her like that.

"Watch... me." Josie punctuates with venom. "Did you hear me that time?" She says raising her eyebrows, she doesn't even give Hope the chance to respond because she pulls her arm away and walks away from her.

Hope stares at the woman's retreating figure in disbelief. "Oh hell no." She says to herself before going after her.

Josie goes back into the living room where everyone else is enjoying the party. She walks right up to Jed smiling,"Hey sorry about that, my wife wanted to talk about something."