1.

What can go wrong?

Leonora PoV:

"Any questions?" Everyone kept quiet and I smiled prodly. "Good, then start working. Make me proud." My students nodded and I sat down behind the teachers desk, leaning back and watching every single one of them. Who would have thought that the schools would work so much better when the old deans were gone.

I smiled satisfied and closed my eyes, taking in the silence that was in my classroom. It almost was a little bit to quiet for a whole bunch of Nevers.

"What hap-" I stopped and looked around me. "Thats not my classroom. What on earth? Which fuc-"

Clarissa PoV:

I was dancing with one of the Prince, to show what I wished for them to learn for the Ever's Ball. Everything went perfectly and I had fun, dancing like I did when I was much younger.

You can imagine how confused I was when the music suddenly stopped, and I almost tripped over. Looking around, I was sure that I wasn't in the dancing hall anymore. And ofcourse, she had to be here.

"What have you done Lesso?" "Me? What have you done?" I looked at her, before lifting my hands. "You really think I would do something like that? I'm an Ever, I dont do this stuff." Leonora rolled her eyes and imitated what I just said.

"Do you even know where we are?" "Somewhere in the blue forest, thats for sure. And with more time passing by, I'm sure we are outside the part that is available for the schools." I sighed and sat down on a stone near by, trying to realise the whole situation.

"I really didn't do this Clarissa. I mean, would I get myself into this too, if I would have done it?" She stood infront of me and gave me a questioning look. "Probably not." I admitted and shook my head. "Doesnt matter, we have to get back." Leonora agreed and offered me a hand to stand up again.

"How lovely." "Dont think that this will be common now." With a chuckle, I activated my finger glow, well, atleast I tried, but nothing happened.

"Please tell me yours is working." She shook her head and turned towards me. "Thats why we dont go into this part of the blue forest." "I know, I know! Stop giving me Lessons, I'm not a child Lesso." I started to walk a few steps away from her.

"Maybe its better if we dont get seperated. Nobody knows whats out here." I pinched the bridge of my nose and nodded slowly. "I have to give in on that. So, what do we do? Where do we go?" Leonora looked around and shrugged. "Lets just, go this way?" "Really? Really?" "Do you have a better plan?" I kept quiet and looked away. "As I thought, now comon, I dont want you to get lost."

We started walking, not knowing if we made our way out of the forest or if we walked further in. So or so, it was better if we kept moving. None of us knew what was out here'and I dont think that any of us want to find out.

A few minutes, before all this happened.

Students PoV:

"What can go wrong?" "Like, everything. Just thinking about this is stupid." I looked at my friends, Josh and Arabella. "Peeing your pants Fox?" They both started laughing and I shook my head.

"Calm down, this wont work. As if they really would end up somewhere in the blue forest." They laughed again and prepared everything what we needed for the spell.

To explain all this, a few weeks ago I came across a teleportation spell. Lets just say I was stupid enough to tell my friends about this. They said, as a joke I thought, that we should use this on our deans.

Now I'm here, everything gathered for this spell to work.

"They will kill us if they find out." "Calm down, what can go wrong?" I sighed and sat down next to them, closing my eyes to calm my nerves.

I dont really remember what happened next, I think my adrenaline blacked out my memory, but a heavy wind hit us, before everything went quiet again.

"Did it work?" I asked, looking at my friends. "Probably not." They stood up and helped me, before we stepped out of our room, to look around.

Everything seemed normal and I started to relax, thinking that I really didnt work, but when we heard a student running down the hall, yelling that the dean had disapperead, I thought I was about to black out.

Not soon after that, we heard that the dean of the school for good was missing aswell. I looked at Josh, which had a scarred expression on his face.

"What can go wrong? What can go wrong?! What do we do now?!" He looked between the both of us, before he pulled us back into out room, locking the door.

"They're somewhere out there in the blue forest. If they dont come back, and they find out it was us. Or worse, what if they come back and find out it was us?!" Arabella sat on her bed and starred at the ground, whilest I was panicking comepletely.

We just made our deans disappear! Someone imagine that! What trouble we would get into, if somebody found out. I dont even wanna think about that.

"Okay, okay! Calm dowm! We keep quiet for now, maybe they come back in a few days? And how are they supposed to know that we were the ones that did that?" I nodded and looked out of the window.

"Your right, your right! How are they supposed to know? We just, calm down, and act like we know nothing." They both nodded and I laid down on my bed, trying to convince myself to believe this story.

Leonora PoV:

Maybe half an hour had passed? More? Less? I dont know. I was already done from all the walking and perfect little princess wasn't doing any better then me.

"We should take a break." "Is that a good idea?" I looked at her and shook my head. "But its not worth it if we out power us now, and cant defend us if we need to. And besides that, its good if we plan what to do next, maybe find a shelter or so."

She didnt need to hear more to sit down on the ground and close her eyes. "Well that was fast." I mumbled to myself and sat down myself, not to far from her.

"What did you say?" She looked over to me and I played dumb. "I didn't say anything, you sure you heard something? Could have been the breeze in the leafes or something like that." The look that I got was amusing and I had a smug grin on my face. "I'm to weak for that now." I chuckled and closed my eyes myself, keeping in mind to be ready for any kind of attack.