30 - Epilogue

EPILOGUE 

THREE YEARS LATER

Twenty-three-year-old Bryan walked into his office, looking so tired and worn out. The day had been stressful for him. His schedule was packed, and he had to attend several meetings. He fell onto the sofa in his office and breathed a sigh to relieve himself of his tiredness. Then a knock erupted on his door, and his 21-year-old secretary entered. She was just a new secretary, and he was already loving her attitude towards her job.

"Please don't tell me I have another meeting or appointment. I'm so tired right now, I don't think I can do anything again."

"Unfortunately, sir, you have another meeting." The secretary replied with a little smile on her face.

"Agghhh! I'm so tired." He grumbled. "When is the meeting?" He finally asked.

"By 6 p.m."

"Cancel the meeting." He instructed his secretary, who smiled sexily at him.

"But sir."

"Don't argue; cancel the damn meeting; this is 5:54 p.m. and I have to go meet with my fiancee."

"But..." The secretary smiled as she heard the word fiancee from her boss. She licked her lips and eyed him sexily, as if she had a huge crush on her boss.

"Cancel the damn meeting or I..." Bryan threatened his secretary.

"Or you wha—" That second, his secretary's office phone rang. "Hold on a minute." She rushed out of his office to pick it up, and then she came back in with a big smile on her face.

"Sir, Savertech just called, and they also want the meeting to be canceled." The secretary informed

"That's good to hear, so therefore I am freed, right?" He asked to be sure.

"Emm..." She checked through his schedule before nodding, "Yes, you're through for the day." She replied.

"Good, now come here; I've been dying to kiss you ever since you resumed work today. By the way, you look so sexy in this outfit; you're so beautiful." He praised his secretary as he held her hand and pulled her to himself until she landed on his lap.

"But you have to meet with your fiancee tonight; that's the main reason you cancelled the meeting, right?"

"Yes..."

"So why don't you go meet with her now?" The secretary asked as she moved her face closer to her boss's and pulled him by the collar as if she wanted to have a taste of his lips. Her boss's lips looked so succulent, by the way.

"I will, but now I have to do this," He said as he held her waist and kissed her on the lips so gently yet so intensely. He traced his fingers into his skirt and was about to explore it when his office door opened, and in came his father.

"Bryan!" Charles exclaimed as he saw his son kissing his supposed new secretary in the office! Couldn't they take their romance elsewhere?

"Fxck!" Bryan cussed and disengaged himself from his secretary and looked at his dad with guilt in his eyes.

Charles looked at his son's secretary and shook his head in disappointment. "Jessy, I didn't expect this from you; heck, this is just your first day of being Bryan's secretary, and you're almost tearing each other's clothes!"

"I'm sorry, sir." Jessy adjusted her skirt, which was now way above her knees due to Bryan's exploration.

"I know you both are engaged already, but this is an office!"

"Dad, I'm sorry."

"I knew this was a bad idea from the beginning, making you two work close to each other." He shook his head and said, "Just make sure to always lock the door whenever you people feel like tearing each other's clothes. I don't want the other employees to do this in their offices." He looked at them, shook his head, and then left his son's office and smiled as he entered the elevator.

"He's gone," Jessy pronounced.

"Yeah, he's gone."

"So...?"

"So... We continue." He pulled her closer to him and continued kissing her.

"Wait..." she disengaged her lips from his, "...the door." She reminded him and ran to lock the door, "Now we may continue," She encouraged him as she went back to his laps and held his neck while slamming her lips on his, kissing him so fervently as if the world was about to come to an end. Bryan carried her and gently placed her on the sofa while he climbed on top of her and continued his intense kisses on her lips. He couldn't get enough of her—he wanted her so much—so he kissed her with a new urgency—fast, rough, intense, possessive; he kissed her eyes, her nose, and her lips again; then he licked her neck, sucked it, marking her, claiming possession; she was his and his alone. When he was sure he had given her a good hickey, he tongued her down from the base of her neck to her upper chest. He frowned at the clothing blocking her body, so he unbuttoned her shirt, exposing her lacy black bra that was so tempting and alluring.

"You're so beautiful." He praised her as he kissed the peck of her breast, which was visible under the bra. Then he licked it; just the sight of her breast was making him so hard. When he felt that he couldn't control himself any longer, he forced himself to stop.

"Fxck!" He ruffled his hair with his fingers, showing how frustrated he was. He was really trying hard to control himself until their wedding night.

"You know, you're really killing yourself by trying to wait till our wedding night." Jessy stated it as if reading his mind.

"It's hard, not when I'm seeing this beautiful body before me, yet I can't do anything about it. It's freaking hard, Jessy, really hard. The Lord knows what I've imagined doing to you throughout today."

"And what have you imagined?" She asked in a flirting manner as she licked her lips and traced her fingers on her cleavage, making it damn hard for Bryan to look away.

"I imagined doing nasty things to you on my desk." He confessed as he licked his lips while looking at Jessy's breast, wanting so hard to control himself. His little one was already rising and was ready for action, and his self-restraint rope was already as thin as a tailor's thread.

"Then you can show me; let me see how nasty you can be." She pulled his shirt out of his trousers and unbuttoned it, exposing a beautiful set of muscled chests that were begging to be touched by her.

"Fxck Jessy, don't do this." He groaned as he was enjoying the feel of her hands on his firm chest, making his little one grow even bigger, and was already threatening to break free from his trousers.

"Don't do what?" She feigned ignorance as she traced her fingers to his little one, holding it firmly and looking at him as if daring him to resist this temptation. Bryan looked at her with so much desire in his eyes, and he knew he couldn't resist her at all.

"Fxck it!" He carried her and placed her gently on his office table while pushing away all the items that were blocking his way to heaven. Sweet heavens.

THE END!

A/N: How was Delicate Affection? This is officially the end of this book, literally I was crying as I wrote this last chapter. I was so emotional, gosh!😭... I'm finally parting ways with my best characters—Bryan and Jessy.

Our relationship dates back since July 2022 when I first gave birth to them in chapter 20 and chapter 30 of Delicate love, I was like they were so cuteeee🥺, and their first relationship when Bryan first saw Jessy in chapter 30... Gosh, I love them so much🥰😣, at that point I was like, I would write a story for them, cause I was so in love with them. I knew their relationship would be so sweet.

Goodbye Bryan and Jessy, it was an honor writing your story, I would miss you guys so much and ofcourse, I would visit you always. Love ya.

From ya author, Mercy🙈