19

This Chapter is dedicated to S_marty_ for her wonderful comments. Her comments made my day. Please do comment 🙏🙏. Thanks a lot❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥😘😘. Remember I love y'all equally but my love increases if you vote and comment 🙈

* * *

She was ready to party, and it was so obvious in her dressing. Jessy had on a sleeveless red gown that accentuated her curves making her breast so visible and enticing in the gown. She cat-walked into the love garden with her roommates who also dresses in a way that showed that they were really here to party.

"See Bryan." Becca pointed and Jessy diverted her gaze to him, and saw that he was with a lady drinking in the bar. The bar which had been installed for the night party.

"Won't you go and meet your best friend?" Cynthia questioned.

"He's with someone." She replied simply, diverting her attention to the dance floor.

"No, he's not." Becca replied, "see, the lady has left him alone." She looked back at Bryan and saw that truly he was alone, which was a first.

"Won't you go meet him, besides he's the one that invited you, perhaps he has something to say to you tonight..." Cynthia winked at Jessy who blushed deeply.

"I will. See you guys around." Then she made her way to meet Bryan. As she sat beside him on the stool, the two of them looked at each other not knowing what to say. The last time they spoke over the phone, Bryan sounded like he really did have something to say tonight and she so badly wants to hear it. Could he be that he wants to confess his love to her?

"Hi." She greeted him like someone that was greeting a stranger for the first time. She was feeling awkward all because of the revealing gown she wore today.

"Hey." Bryan responded. He smiled widely upon seeing her.

"Uhm..." She was nervous and smiled slightly, since his was contagious.

"You look... Really beautiful." He complimented her. His eyes scrutinized her dressing and he was wowed by it. This was the first time he had seen her wearing a cloth that was quite revealing. He didn't know when his eyes landed on her breast and urged himself to divert his attention to another place, but his eyes didn't seem to obey.

Jessy was enjoying the fact that Bryan couldn't seem to remove his eyes from her breast, and she smiled at that. If this was what they called seduction, she was up for it this night. It was as if seeing Bryan again and sitting too close to him while he fed his eyes, gave her confidence, that he maybe, just maybe liked her as a guy liked a girl. But did he? The answer was a luxury to her and she would surely get it this night!

She asked the bartender for a strong alcoholic drink, and thanked the bartender as he gave her her drink. She gulped down the first drink, second drink, third drink and fourth drink, and soon she became light weighted.

"You like what you see?" She asked him trying so hard to sound seductive.

"Huh?" Bryan asked confused, diverting his eyes away from his best friend's bosom.

"You like what you see?" She asked again, this time scooting closer to him. It was as if the drink gave her the confidence that she needed.

"Ummmm... Would it be weird if I said yes?" He asked, "I shouldn't like seeing my best friend's bosom, I shouldn't." He muttered to himself.

"But you like it, huh?"

"Yes. It's looking plump." He commented, and was shocked at what came out of his mouth, he blamed it on the alcohol he just drank. He clamped his mouth shut and shifted away from her, not wanting to fall into any temptation. He was surprisingly hot inside and had the urge to just kiss her ravishingly, but he hasn't confessed yet. He has to confess to her first before thinking of doing all those perverted thoughts.

She didn't know if it was the alcohol acting against her normal self, but she found herself placing her lips on his. His lips was so soft, she thought, then she stopped, and looked at him, waiting for him to say something, but he didn't, instead he looked so shocked. She adjusted her clothes, stood up from the stool due to how embarrassed she was feeling.

Bryan was so shocked at what Jessy just did. He never expected it at all, but as he found her standing up, he knew what a bitch he had been...

"I'm really sorry." He heard her say, he felt like a bitch for allowing her apologize for what he enjoyed. "It was a mistak-" He didn't let her finish her statement before forcing her to sit on his laps and slamming his lips on hers. This time it wasn't just a peck on the lips, it was a real french kiss. He made sure to explore her mouth,  and he wanted more, more and more not knowing when someone took a picture of them kissing. They kissed until they were interrupted by a tap on the table.

"Abeg, you guys should find a room." The bartender said, irritatedly. [Please you guys should find a room.]

"We're so sorry." Bryan said. He looked at Jessy whose eyes was focused mainly on the ground as if she was ashamed of what had just happened.

"Hey. Hey." He tapped her.

"I'm so sorry." She apologized again and he became angry.

"What are you sorry for?" He asked, "I was the one that initiated the second kiss." He reminded her, "and I'm not sorry about it, at all."

"Are you sure, Bryan? I mean we have been best of friends since childhood, and now we've just spoilt everything just because of some stupid hormones. Are you sure it's not the alcohol speaking Bryan?"

"I'm really sure, Jessy. To be truthful, I've heard a crush on you since highschool and I realized it the time that you complained about me tearing up your love letter. Do you remember?"

"Oh! Yes, yes I do." She could remember vividly how Bryan had jealously torn her love letter given to her by an admirer, Felix.

"Well, that night, I thought about why I really tore the love letter, I actually wanted to believe that it was because of I didn't trust Felix and wanted to protect you that's why I tore the letter, but it was after I had a deep thought that I realized that I had a huge crush on you, but I kept it to myself because I didn't want it to stop our relationship, I didn't want to lose you, so I refused to confess. That was why whenever you ask me questions relating to me liking you, I try to brush if off, because I was scared that it was gonna ruin our relationship..." He poured out.

"I never thought about it that way, I'm sorry."

"You don't have to be. I just needed to tell you about it. And please you don't have to accept my feelings if you don't feel the same way."

He told her but he hoped in his heart that she would accept his feelings as soon as she can. He knew he had rejected a lot of ladies in the past, he didn't really know how it feels like to be rejected, he knew it would really be painful, but he made up his mind that even though she rejects him, he wouldn't make it put a strain to their relationship. If she rejects him, he would accept it like the cool guy he was, but deep down within him, he hoped she would accept him and not reject him.

* * * *

A/N: Another wonderful update is here!🥳🥳🥳🎉🎉🎉

Question for the day: Was it right for Jessy to kiss Bryan first without his permission? Share me your thoughts.