28

CHAPTER 28

He smirked. He freaking smirked. She just made it so easy for him to get his proof. After Mabel called him and threatened him about Jessy, he knew he had to do something fast about it, so he went to his parents' room in search of just one thing that could help him.

Flashback

As he got to his parents' room, he found his little siblings on the bed with their dad's laptop.

"And what are you doing with dad's laptop?" He asked them as he moved towards where they were.

"Uhm, we're playing game." Joy, the less annoying of the twins answered nonchalantly. They were both annoying, but Joyce was a case.

"You're playing game with dad's laptop? Where he keeps important documents?" He was baffled. Their dad had warned them countlessly concerning them playing with his laptop, to the extent he even got the both of them theirs, "what happened to yours?"

"The battery is bad and it refused to switch on, besides Bryan, it's not like we're stealing his documents, we're just playing game, game Bryan." Joyce replied.

"Just shut up, anyways, do you know where dad usually keep his spy video glasses, I need it urgently."

"You need dad's spy glasses?" Joy asked surprised, "why?"

"For something, have any idea, Joyce, Joy?"

"I'm sorry, I don't know."

"Well, I know..." Joyce answered giving him a slight hope, "it's under my nose." Joyce replied and the twins both laughed out loud making him almost want to squeeze their damn mouth!

"But seriously, we don't know, perhaps we can help you look for it." Joy offered.

"What do you even want to use dad's spy glasses for?" Joyce asked him.

"For something." He replied nonchalantly not wanting to expose what he wanted to do.

"For what?" Joyce persisted.

"Are you helping me or not?"

"We will, that's if you offer us something tangible..." Joyce suggested.

"Like what?"

"We don't know..." Joyce looked at Joy who shrugged, "anything..."

"Ugh fine! I'd get you girls new laptop if you help me find it, okay?"

"No." Joy stated firmly.

"Then what exactly do you want from me?"

"Money, give us money." Said Joyce.

"No!"

"Then, look for it yourself, Joy, let's go." Joyce was about to drag joy out of their parents' room when he stopped them.

"Alright, fine, how much?'

"Any amount..." Joy shrugged.

"Like 10k?" The suggested hoping they'd accept his price.

"Lol, 10k, no way!" Joyce laughed as he said that amount.

"Then what do you want?" He asked already getting frustrated.

"Any amount Bryan, any amount." Stated Joy.

"But I've said my price!" He rolled his eyes at his two sisters that were already frustrating his damn life.