8

"Who is the person that you like?" She asked him, her tone angry but he didn't reply.

"Or, is it that girl? That your childhood friend?" She inquired.

"Who the heck are you talking about?!" He flamed up.

"Ohhhh, she's the one then. You're rejecting me for her, then?"

"Don't touch her!" Bryan warned, but she smirked and moved out of his way.

Flashback Over

"How may you help me?" She asked, smirking. "It should be how may I help you instead, not you helping me." She said, replying to his statement.

"I knew it! I knew you would be the one that did that. But I warned you to not touch her, right?!" He growled.

"So, what can you do? Who the heck are you? Is it because I confessed my feelings to you, so you think that you can treat me anyhow? I hope your crush loves what I did to her." She snorted.

"What you did wasn't right, you know that." He cautioned.

"Yes, I know that, and I also know that what I did had hurt you badly, not only her. Since you rejected me, then there's no need for me to show you mercy, right?"

"Right. That means I won't also show you mercy." Bryan replied then smirked as if he had something under his sleeves.

"What do you mean?"

You shall see." He threatened.

"Like I care. It's not as if you can do anything. You're just mere Bryan, there's nothing you can do about what I did to the both of you. Absolutely nothing. You have no power that can help you." She said and he laughed.

He knew that nobody knew that he was the son of Charles Ugwuoke, the current chairman of Tuppel, and also, no one knew that he was to be the next CEO. So hearing Mabel say this, made him happy and that would make his revenge sweet.

"I would give five hours to rectify what you've done, and if you don't do it after the five hours..."

"What will you do if I don't rectify it? Huh?"

"Mabel, don't do it and then, you will know." He replied and moved away from her with a triumphant smirk on his face. As for what he would do. He didn't know.

* * * * *

BRYAN'S FAMILY HOUSE
SATURDAY, 4:09 P.M

"Bryan!" Screeched Joyce as he opened the door for him, "Mum, Bryan is back." She announced. He entered the house and before he could sit, he was attacked again by his other sister.

"Bryan!" Shrilled Joy too as she came to hug her brother. Although sometimes they pretend as if they didn't miss him, but whenever he came back after a long time, he would be haggled with hugs. Both from his sisters' and his mother's.

"My son." She hugged him tightly, showing him how she had missed him.

"Mom."

"So you finally decided to bless us with your visit." She joshed and he laughed.

"Mom, you know it's not true, school life."

"As if I too didn't go to school, if you had wanted to come back home, you would have. You just have to make time. It's not that hard at all."

"Mom, I need utmost concentration in school." He replied.

"Bryan, I hope you bought something for us while coming back." Said Joy.

"Of course, why won't I get something for my favorite sisters." He passed them a brown bag.

The twins peeped inside the bag, "Chocolate!" They shrilled as they saw it.