11

EVELYN'S COMESTIBLES
SUNDAY, 4:34 P.M

"So what do you say you want to talk about?" Charles asked Chief Raymond as he sat opposite him. They had agreed to meet on Sunday by 4:30 PM at Evelyn's comestibles to discuss the matter. When Charles had agreed he was surprised to see Chief Raymond already waiting for him.

"A solution to the problem that is on ground." He stated.

"Yes, I know that, you said you have a proposition, so what's it? I'm all ears, and if is something that's possible, why won't I agree to it? As far as it won't hurt their future." Charles informed.

"It won't hurt their future, but it can affect their future... In a positive way if it is well played." The cunning Chief said.

"So, what is it?" He asked, curious as to what the Chief wanted to propose. All businessmen do things for their own selfish gain, so what is his gain in helping him sort out the problem with his son?

"As I said before, there has to be a proof that Jessy isn't  a cheater right?"

"Yes..." He said in a doubting tone.

"Then we can make it happen, by bringing in another person." Chief Raymond proposed.

"As in? I don't get you." He stated, confused.

"We need to make people believe that Bryan and Jessy aren't dating and that picture was a product of photo editing, and the only way is to bring in another person."

* * * * * * * * * * *

JESSY'S FAMILY HOUSE
SUNDAY, 4:35 P.M
"Jessy!" Samuel knocked on his sister's room door.

"What?!" Jessy yelled from inside.

"Can I come in?" He asked out of courtesy.

"No, you can't." Jessy objected.

"But you can allow Bryan in anytime, right?"

"What do you want Sam?" Jessy asked, irritated.

"I want to talk to you, can I come in?"

"That's if you can open the door." She challenged. Samuel opened the door but it didn't budge.

"You locked it from inside right? Open the door please!" He pleaded.

"Sam! Don't disturb me!"

"If you don't, I'd tell Mommy your secret." Samuel threatened the realised what he just did. He came here to console his sister but he was already making matters worst. "I'm sorry." He apologized almost immediately.

Jessy stood up from her bed to open the door for her little annoying brother. It wasn't as if she was scared that Samuel would report, she was just tired of telling him to leave cause she knows her brother well enough. He wouldn't go until he gets what he wants and that's what she was bothered about. What does Samuel want from her?

"I have nothing to say to you." She informed as she opened the door wide allowing Samuel access to her room.

"I was just worried about you, nothing more." He muttered as he entered her room. He was about to sit on the bed when Jessy stopped him.

"Sit on the chair instead, not on my bed." She said.

"A whole me? Sit on the chair when there is a  bed for his Royal Highness?" He joked, wanting his sister to laugh, but she didn't. Since she came back, Jessy hasn't smiled or laughed and that bothered him so bad. "What's eating you? The post?" He asked.

Jessy stared at her younger brother and forced a smile on her lips. She knew he was worried about her but what can she do? He was still too young for her to pour out her feelings to him. It would be too much for him, too much for his age. He was just twelve years of age.