22

This Chapter is dedicated to _arasimi_ for her wonderful comments 🥰🥰🥰

* * * * *

Jessy rang the doorbell to Bryan's house expecting someone to open up for her. They were finally back home for the break and she and Bryan hardly meet because they were trying to hide their relationship from their parents. She was the one who brought the idea due to how shy she was of them finding out.

"Jessy... Welcome." Mrs Rose welcomed her in and she entered the house she knew so well. She wasn't a visitor in this house and knew her way around the house.

"Good afternoon ma, is Bryan at home?" She asked her wanting to be sure. She had forgotten to ask Bryan if he was done with submitting the hard copy of his project to his supervisor for him to sign. The last time they spoke, Bryan was complaining about his supervisor not always being around thereby making him coming to school almost everyday.

"Yes, he just came back not quite long." Mrs Rose replied and she did a little dance in her head.

"Okay ma." She marched towards the stairs going to just one place in mind which was Bryan's room. Ever since they started their relationship, she found going to Bryan's house looking so weird and decided against it, but after seeing that Bryan was so busy with his project and hasn't even visited her in her house for the two weeks they were at home, she knew she had to go see him if not she would die missing him terribly.

She knocked on his door feeling so nervous, this wasn't her. On a norms, she would just open his door not caring if he was inside or not, and now here she was knocking as if she couldn't open it.

"Who's there, come on in." She could hear Bryan's sleepy voice from inside the room and she did what she should have done minutes ago which was opening the damn door.

As she entered she found Bryan on his bed, and shirtless! Immediately she closed her eyes and turned backwards.

"Oh, Jessy you're the one. Why are you facing backward?" He raised an eyebrow at her even though she couldn't see him.

"Put on a shirt. I can't bare to see you shirtless."

"But you've seen me shirtless before," He reminded her.

"That was then, when we've never kissed and weren't dating." She reasoned.

"What's the difference? Come to the bed jorr."

"No, I would be affected by the sight."

"Don't be silly. I won't wear any shirt, better jump on the bed now." He urged her wondering why she was acting this way.

"Alright, but don't be surprise if I do what I do."

"Nah, I won't. Now come on." She faced him and her heart started beating frantically as she saw his tempting six packs built on his chest. Ugh! Feeling nervous, she sat at the edge of his bed.

"Seriously, Jessy?" Bryan raised an eyebrow at her wondering why she was acting so shy, "climb up nau."

"Fine!" She climbed his bed and laid down beside him and was facing him, "This is too intimate."

"I like it this way."

"What if they find out?"

"Mom won't come to my room now and besides Joy and Joyce are still in school, dad isn't around so..."

"So?"

He pulled her closer to him and pecked her on the lips, "I miss you."

"Says someone that refused to visit me."

"Actually I wanted to, but... That particular day I wanted to come, my supervisor called me and told me he was around... and then you know, defense and all..." He explained not wanting her to be said at all. He knew so well he hasn't been a great boyfriend and wanted to make it up to her. He had decided to come visit her today after he rested, but she came instead making him feel like a bad boyfriend that doesn't care when he cares so much.

"Yeah sorry about that, I'm glad you successfully defended your project and you're now finally done."

"Thanks..." His mind wasn't in what she was saying, all he could think about was how it would feel if he really made-out with her on his bed. He was tired, yes, but after seeing Jessy in his room, his tiredness vanished almost immediately, strength from nowhere enveloped him.

Jessy could see Bryan wasn't even interested in what she was saying, even she wasn't interested in what she was saying, she was so interested in touching his chest which looked so tempting and so firm. She wanted to feel it against her palm, so she did. She placed her right palm on his chest and looked him in the eyes wanting to see his reaction.

Bryan was quite shocked at Jessy's audacity but remembered she had warned him before climbing up the bed.

"You like it?" He asked her the same question she had asked him in the party.

"Yes... It's intriguing." She traced her fingers on his nipple making Bryan's heart skip a bit. She looked at him and saw a different look in his eyes, not the kind of look she was used to seeing in his eyes, this look was way more intense.

Enjoying the feel of his nipple in her fingers, she squeezed it tightly and soon her mouth replaced her fingers and he could feel his little one rising. Fxck!

"Jess..." He groaned, very much enjoying the feel of her mouth on his firm chest. Jessy could see that he was enjoying whatever the heck she was doing, so she continued, and went down, down, down to his belly button. She heard him moan again and saw he already had a prominent erection and she began getting wet too. Fxck!

She was shocked when Bryan pulled her so close to him and slammed his lips on her, kissing her ravishingly. She didn't know when a moan escaped her lips which made Bryan pull her so close till there was not even an iota of space between them. He traced his lips to her neck, down to her collarbone making her moan out loud as she was enjoying his teeth on her collarbone, biting her, marking her. He didn't stop there, he pulled down her sleeve and her bra hand while his lips found its way to her nipple sucking it, Jessy's moan filled the whole room as her hand held down his head, not wanting him to stop so soon.

"What the hell is happening here?!" Mrs. Rose screamed alerting them both. The both of them looked up and was shocked. Mrs. Rose was at the door looking just as shocked as they were.

* * * * *

A/N: Ghen Ghen! They've been caught, and this time, it's real! Real makeout on the bed🥴. Sweet 😋

As usual, vote and comment. Love y'all ❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥❤️‍🔥