"Do you want me to talk to him?"

"No need."

"What do you feel right now?"

"I'm still mad at him. I know that he doesn't like or love me but I wished he cared even a little. I'm still his wife."

"I see. You guys better talk."

"We don't need to talk."

"I understand what you feel Yoorin. If I'm in your position right now, I'll get mad too but you should both fix that. Tell him what you feel so that he'll understand you. I know Taehyung did something bad. Do you know why he has a lot of girls?"

"Why?"

"Oh. You still don't know? Well, you better ask him about that. I shouldn't be the one saying what that is because I don't have the right. You're his wife so you have the right to know about his past."

"Ahh. O-Okay."

What past? I don't really understand. Was that the time he cried in front of me?

"It's dark. Taehyung might be looking for you now."

"I need to go. Thanks for listening to me!"

"That's nothing. I'm always here okay?"

I gave him a thumbs up and left. I still don't want to go home. I don't want to see him yet. I went to my favorite coffee shop and drank coffee. I'll stay here first.

Taehyung's POV:

It's already 8 pm and Yoorin is not yet here. Where did that girl go? I'm starting to get nervous. It's dark outside and she's still out. What if she told mom about what happened last night? Aish. Mom will probably get mad at me if she knew about that. What should I do? I better apologize to that girl.

I called some of my members to ask help from them on how I should apologize to Yoorin.

"Yah! I heard you and Yoorin are not in good terms right now?" I heard Jimin shout.

'Did you not treat her right?' Jhope butt in.

'Taehyung say sorry to her!' Rapmon said.

'Be nice to your wife!' Jungkook said.

'How did you know that?' I asked.

'Jimin told us.' Suga replied.

'Where did you get that information Jimin?' I asked.

'Who else? Yoorin. I asked her so don't blame her okay? Hey! Say sorry to your wife.' Jimin said.

'I know. Help me. What can I do? What do you think should I do so that she'll forgive me?' I asked them.

'I have an idea. Go to the dorm tomorrow morning!' Jin said.

'Just make sure that your idea will work.' Then I ended the call.

Yoorin's not yet around. It's already 9 pm. Aish. She's not even answering my calls.

Yoorin's POV:

I know it's late. I don't care. He'll not wait for me anyway because he doesn't even care about me. I stayed at the cafe until 12 am just to let my self cool down.

When I got home, I saw Taehyung lying down at the couch.

Why is he sleeping here?

Tss. I went upstairs and I heard that he woke up. He followed me to the room.

"Yoorin, why did you come home late?" He asked me.

"Because I don't want to see your face now go out of the room!" I shouted.

"I live here with you so you don't have the right to tell me to go out of this room. Where have you been? It's already past 11."

"Can you please stop asking?"

"I'm your husband so I need to know where you went. You left me here without knowing where you'll go."

"Why do you even ask huh?"

"I'm your husband."

"And so?"

"I care."

~♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥~

Here's the next update! I hope you like it ^__^