You Left Me

Warning: mention of self harm

Yasmin knew it was bad enough that she left the house, but not telling her father where she went or how long she was going to be out for.

When the youngest Salvatore walked inside the house she saw that the fireplace was still ablaze and her father sitting in his chair with a drink in hand waiting patiently for her to walk through the front door.

When the elder Salvatore saw his daughter he stayed quiet taking a sip of his drink.

Yasmin knew her father well when he was quiet not to say anything cause once he got started the best thing to do was listen. but Yasmin being as mad as she was at her father she wasn't gonna listen, she had no care in the world about what her father had to say to her at the moment.

The youngest Salvatore was angry that her father left her to go on a killing spree with his Augustine friend.

With Damon he was busy all day and all Yasmin wanted to do was spend some time with her father. So when she had the chance to leave she took it.

Yasmin knew the consequences of not letting her father know where she was and what time she was gonna be out and what time she'll she back home.

The blue eyed Salvatore looked at his daughter his icy blue eyes stared into her hazel eyes with no emotion.  "Want to tell me where you've been?" Damon asked looking at his daughter seeing hesitation on her face. "Actually let me rephrase that... where the hell have you been?!" Damon demanded. "Over a friends house." Yasmin said simply which pissed Damon off.

The blue eyed Salvatore got up and walked slowly up to his daughter.

Damon walked around his daughter as if she was his pray.

Standing in front of his daughter, the elder Salvatore cause see she wanted to say something but wisely kept her mouth shut. "If you have something to say you better say it now." Damon said monotonously.

Yasmin didn't want to to say anything to her father.

Not cause she didn't want to tell her how she felt, cause she did. But she wanted him to feel the emotions that she felt while he was gone.

And on top of it all he had no care in the world.

He just left without his emotions, without telling her, and what hurt the most he left and didn't give a damn about how the one's who loved him felt.

So that's why Yasmin did what she did and she didn't regret it one bit. 

Damon didn't know how much he hurt his daughter.

If only he knew the pain he caused his little girl. 

The elder Salvatore was worried about his daughter and wanted to know where she was.

(Mini flashback):

After Stefan texted him asking was Yasmin with him.

Damon went back to Mystic Falls searching high and low for his daughter.