Sick

(Little) Yasmin's tummy was hurting and the little girl didn't know why.

Not only was the the youngest Salvatore tummy hurting but she was extremely hot.

Waking up the little girl felt dizzy, sleepy and nauseous.

Yasmin barely had time to step a foot out of bed she felt the urge to throw up.

Pulling her covers and blankets off, Yasmin barely made to her bathroom before she threw up and thankfully she made it to the toilet just in time.

After finishing the little girl cleaned up then brushed her teeth.

Dressing herself in some black biker shorts and a navy blue tang-top the she went downstairs seeing her father and Elena talking. "Good morning baby girl." Damon said noticing his daughter who look extremely tired and hair messy.

Elena looked over seeing her boyfriend's daughter and smiled. "Morning Maya." The brunette said while Yasmin waved at them her throat to scratchy to speak.

Damon noticed his daughter's behavior as she laid down on the couch pulling a blanket that she kept in the parlor over herself.

Walking over to his babygirl the elder Salvatore bent down moving Yasmin's messy wavy hair away from her face causing the little girl the whimper in irritation. "Sorry babydoll your hair was in your face." Damon said gently while stroking his baby's hair feeling how hot she was. "Want to take your blanket off you're warm?" the blue eyed vampire asked while his daughter whimpered holding her blanket tighter to her body. "I'm cold daddy." Yasmin said while her father felt her forehead. "You have a fever honey." Damon said in concern of his daughter seeing her in this condition.

Elena went upstairs to Damon's room going into the bathroom fetching a thermometer taking it back downstairs. "Hey sweetheart got to take your temperature so we can know how high you're fever is." Elena said looking down at the little girl who's hazel grey grey went wide with fear.

Damon sensed his daughter's fear and sat down next to his baby pulling her into his lap causing the little girl to whimper from the sudden movement. "It's ok baby it'll take a second." the elder Salvatore said nodding to his girlfriend who nodded back gently sticking the thermometer into Yasmin's left ear.

Yasmin didn't like the feeling of the cold temperature going into her ear.

While it was in her ear Yasmin cried into her father's chest while he held her to him stroking her hair and whispering sweet nothings. "One-hundred and two point three." Elena said while Damon whipped his daughter's tears from her face. "I'm hurting." Yasmin said looking into up at her fathers icy blue eyes. "What hurts neonata?" (Babygirl).  Damon asked looking down at his little girl. "Everything." Yasmin said snuggling her head into her father's chest closing her eyes. "Ok honey." Damon said kissing his daughter's head running his finger's through Yasmin's hair.

Yasmin feel asleep. "Are you taking her to the doctors?" Elena asked looking at her boyfriend. "Probably when she wakes up." Damon said looking at his girlfriend then looked down at his sleeping child.

When Yasmin woke up the little felt like she had to throw up again. "Maya you ok?" Damon asked looking at his daughter who was getting out of his arms about to hit the floor but he caught the little girl before she could hit the floor. "Elena bring a bucket!" Damon yelled seeing his daughter was a shade of green.

The doppelgänger vamp sped upstairs grabbing a random bucket from Yasmin's room and vamp sped downstairs putting in front of Yasmin.

Both vampire's watched as the little girl threw up what was in her stomach which wasn't much of anything since she hasn't eaten anything.