Sneaking out is never the answer

Yasmin and her friends knew that Yasmin's dad would not let them go to the party at Jj's (a boy from Atlanta Georgia).

The youngest Salvatore girl had a plan to go but she had to get her dad to back off some.

Going downstairs Yasmin saw her dad reading a book.

The youngest Salvatore sat down next to her father. "Whatever it is the answer is no." Damon said not looking up from his book.

Yasmin was shocked that her dad didn't look up but also said no to a question she didn't ask yet. "You didn't even hear the question." Yasmin said while looking at her father with wide eyes.

Damon put a bookmark in place where he was reading and looked at his daughter, his icy blue eyes staring into his hazel eyes.  "Then what's your question?" Damon asked tilted his head to the side while his daughter nervously rubbed her hands together. "IjustwantedtoseeifitwasalrightifIcouldgotomyfriendJj'sparty?" Yasmin asked talking fast. "Say that again?" Damon asked looking at his daughter with an arched eyebrow. "I just wanted to see if it was alright if I could if I could go to my friend Jj's party?" Yasmin asked nervously.

Damon was silent for a moment before he spoke. "I never heard about this friend Jj." the elder Salvatore said narrowing his eyes at his daughter. "He moved from Chicago with his family." Yasmin said. "Absolutely not Yasmin Amelia Gracie Salvatore! Of this Jj is a boy and I don't know his family or him." Damon said loping at his daughter. "Can he come over to meet you?" Yasmin asked with pleading eyes. "Even if I met him you still can't go to that party end of story Amaya!" Damon said ending the conversation grabbing his book and started reading.

Yasmin went upstairs to her room knowing it was a mistake to ask her dad.

Hearing her phone ding, she picked her phone up seeing a text from Jj.

Jj: what your dad say?

Yasmin: he said no but I'm still coming no worries.

Jj: awesome can't wait to see you ;)

Putting her phone down the Salvatore girl took a shower and got dressed in her Tom and Jerry joggers, and a Tom and Jerry shirt then slipped on her black uggs.

Keeping her hair down and poofy.

Lastly, Yasmin grabbed her phone and keys and went downstairs not seeing her dad anywhere.

Yasmin went outside and got in her car and drove to Jj's texting him that she was on her way.

(At the party)

Yasmin been there for a couple hours now and let's just say the people at the party were starting to get on her ever lasting nerves.

Jj walked up to the Salvatore girl seeing she was sitting on the couch. "Yo Maya you good?" the boy asked concerned about his friend. "Yeah look I'm gonna head home I'm getting tired." Yasmin said lying about being tired but she needed to get out of there before she loses her mind.

Jj really liked the youngest Salvatore and wanted to hang out with her, but he understood and nodded his head and walked her to her car.

(At home)

When Yasmin got home she saw her dad, uncle's and Elena's car all in the driveway.

Parking her car next to her dads, Yasmin then got out and walked inside.

Damon was standing up getting a drink while Stefan and Elena were sitting on the couch.

Closing the door Yasmin felt their eyes on her in silence. "I thought I told you you couldn't go to that party!" Damon said breaking the silence. "I shouldn't have gone I'm sorry dad." Yasmin said sitting in the couch next to her uncle. "How was the party?" Elena asked her boyfriend's daughter while Damon sat next to his girlfriend. "To be honest it was ok but the people were weird." Yasmin said. "Weird how?" Stefan asked looking at his niece. "Some of the kids were smoking weed and drinking and I didn't want to do any of that but they kept asking me did I want to join them. One kid even laughed at me for not having fun and said I was a party pooper and he doesn't know why Jj hangs out with me.  Yasmin said sadly. 

Stefan hugged his niece while Damon moved over to his daughter sitting on the coffee table grabbing her hands in his. "You did the right thing by saying no...what those idiot kids were doing was trying to peer pressure you into doing something you didn't want to do." Damon said cupping his daughter's face in his hands gently. "I'm very proud of you for saying no and coming home immediately." the elder vampire said very proud of his daughter and happy she's home safe and sound.

(Damon's POV)

I didn't whether to ground my daughter or pull my babygirl in a bone crushing hug.

Pulling my daughter into a hug then pulling away moving her hair away from her face, I looked her in the eyes seeing they were gray meaning she was sleepy. "If you ever sneak out again I'll tan your ass now go upstairs and get into bed I love you." I said kissing my daughter's head.

After Yasmin was upstairs I sat down in my chair drinking bourbon until the fire in the fireplace went down.

Elena,Stefan and Yasmin were already asleep so I was the only one still awake.

Going upstairs to my daughter's room seeing she was sound asleep so I quietly kissed her head again and went to my room seeing Elena was snuggled in the covers.

I wrapped my arms around my girlfriend and feel asleep glad that my little girl was safe and sound asleep in her bedroom.

-Sorry it's the shortest but it's all I can come up with on short notice.

- Anyway I love you 3000! 🥰💖💯 Stay blessed 🙏🏽 stay healthy and safe 😷

Until Next Time ✌🏽