The Meeting

Since finding out that my dad and Elena gotten together it's been tough but I'm glad to see my dad happy.

My dad and Elena are always have if sec or making out.

I needed time after finding out how Elena broke my uncle's heart then sleeping with my dad.

Walking into her Uncle's room, Yasmin saw her uncle writing in his diary.  "Hey Uncle Stefan can I talk to you?" the youngest Salvatore girl asked looking down. "Sure go ahead." Looking up at his niece seeing she looked like something was bothering her.  "Mia you know you can tell me anything and I promise this will  stay between us.  "Just when dad and Lena got together I could tell you e been distant with them and even me.  And with them always together I feel like I'm not enough around here anymore." Yasmin said looking at her uncle sadly.  "I know what you mean but just know no matter what you always be everything and more to me." Stefan said moving his niece's hair behind her ear.  "Do what you need to do but you have a week maybe less then that but go and have fun, always remember I love you." Stefan said kissing his niece's head watching her walk to her room to pack and then watching her leave getting into a cab.

(Damon's POV)

After spending some much time with my girlfriend I decided to cook dinner for us and my daughter after Stefan told me he was going out.

Going upstairs to my daughter's room seeing she wasn't in there so I called her phone but she wasn't picking up her phone.

Running downstairs outside I saw Yasmin's car was still parked in her spot.

Where the hell is my daughter and why the hell isn't she answering her phone!?

(Yasmin's POV)

I've just gotten off the plane and into the  out of LA California.

Not knowing what to do first since I have never been to LA before I walked around with my suitcase wanting to find the best hotel so I pulled out my phone seeing 100 plus missed calls from my dad.

I pulled up the best hotel which was near a club/ bar called LUX so compelling myself in side the hotel getting it for free.

After taking a nice bubble bath, I could feel myself getting hungry, so I walked across the way to LUX.

Seeing people grinding onto each other and the annoying music blasting, I walked to the bar seeing a woman dressed in all black leather behind the bar. "What can I get fro you kid?" The woman said looking at me her brown eyes piercing into my hazel eyes. "Can I get some fries and a peach tea?" I asked while the lady nodded walking into the back.

After waiting for a hour my order finally arrived. "So where you come from?" the lady asked looking at me leaning against the bar.  "What makes you ask that?" I asked looking at the woman not knowing why she asked me a question like that. "Because your too calm and normally when people come here they drink and do drugs." the lady said wiping the bar pouring herself a drink.  "My name's Mazikeen but you can call me Maze." the lady now known as Maze said looking at me putting her hand out I gently took her hand feeling a cold feeling go through me but I ignored it.

(Maze's POV)

After shaking the girl's hand I felt something I haven't felt in so long. "My names Yasmin." the girl said while I dropped my glass that I was holding.

Not knowing what to say or do I went to the back seeing Lucifer falling behind me in concern.  "Maze what's going on? It's not you to accidentally drop a glass." Lucifer said looking at his best-friend worries about her sudden accident.  "That girl out there... her names Yasmin." I said tears falling down my face.  "Did she hurt you? Who is she?" Lucifer asked his eyes glowing red in anger.