Sunny Salvatore Chapter 3 Part 3:

(Sunny's gonna be wearing a different outfit I'll explain it later).

Sunny was the sweetest little girl and for that that Damon was so proud.

Only thing was her temper tantrums and crankiness other than that the little Salvatore is as sweet as can be.

Today was a normal day for the Scooby gang, well as normal as Mystic Falls could be.

Damon wanted Sunny to let Sunny sleep but as usual he had to wake his daughter from her slumber.

Sunny didn't cry like she would normally. She just reached out to her father and Damon picked his baby girl up into his arms and carried her downstairs still in her pajamas not wanting to mess up her clothes while doing her hair.

The crying came when the Salvatore father brushed the little girl's hair. "Almost finished Sunshine." Damon said pulling his daughter's hair into a high puff ponytail then taking his baby into his arms. "It's ok sweetheart I gotcha." Damon said standing up taking his daughter into the kitchen giving his baby some strawberries and grapes for breakfast then some orange juice in her sippy-cup.

After cleaning the toddler's face Damon then walked into the parlor seeing Elena and Stefan talking to each other.

Placing Sunny on her feet the little girl walked to her Uncle and Stefan picked his niece up placing her into his lap kissing her all over her face causing the toddler to laugh. "Whatcha been up to Sunshine?." Stefan asked his niece tickling her tummy causing the little girl to laugh more. "Careful Stefan she just ate." Damon warned not wanting Sunny to throw up her breakfast on his brother which happens more than once to often. "Daddy?" Sunny asked looking at her father who was pouring himself a drink mixing it with blood. "Yes baby?" Damon asked looking over his daughter. "Can I have a cookie?" the little girl asked really wanting a cookie. "I'll go get one for you baby girl." Damon said walking to the kitchen to get his baby her cookie then walked back into the parlor handing it to her watching her eat it. "So Caroline said she talked to Tyler and he talked to Mason and she said for some reason Tyler thinks his Uncle is lying about the moonstone." Elena said looking at the elder Salvatore who was now sitting in his chair with his legs over the arms. "Which we all know that." Damon said while Sunny got off her a uncle's lap and went over to her dad's sitting on Damon's stomach. "Tyler told Caroline that'll he'll look for the moonstone and give it to her." the brunette said while the Salvatore brother's looked at each other with a knowing look. "If Tyler was to look for the moonstone and finds it he'll get curious and want to know why Mason has it." Stefan said looking at his brother and girlfriend. "Whatever the moonstone is why would Mason want it and why is he so interested in having it?" Damon asked rhetorically then it dawned on him. "You don't think he's working with someone do you?" Stefan asked catching one while Elena looked confused.

Damon was about to answer when his phone started to ring.

Pulling out his phone he saw it was Alaric calling him.

After getting off the phone with the history teacher Damon looked over at Stefan and Elena. "You won't believe who went to the bar and tried to pretend like it was Elena?" Damon asked looking at his brother with a knowing look. "Katherine? Why would Katherine pretend like she's me and why would she be talking to Ric?" Elena asked looking at the Salvatore brother's. "I've should've known that flee bag was working with Katherine!" Damon said quickly sitting up forgetting Sunny was on his stomach which caused the little girl to slid onto the floor but Damon caught his daughter before she could hit the ground. "Sorry babygirl you ok?." Damon asked checking over his daughter making sure she wasn't hurt and when the toddler nodded she was ok he let out a breath he didn't know he was holding.

Looking back at his brother and Elena. "Cause Katherine is a evil bitch, and the reason why she's pretending to be you is because she's working with Mason." Damon said placing Sunny down on the floor. "God I hate Katherine so much!." Elena said angrily. "We all do so tomorrow while I torture and kill Mason Stefan I need you to distract Katherine." Damon said while Sunny hugged her father's legs. "Daddy up." Sunny said wanting to be picked up.

The elder Salvatore picked up his daughter playfully dancing with his daughter causing Sunny to giggle placing her tiny hands Damon's face. "I love you sunshine." the raven haired Salvatore whispered to his daughter.

Like most two year olds, it was hard for the toddler to pronounce some words so the little girl staring into her father's eyes was her way saying 'I love you too daddy'.

Damon continued to hold his baby until she was sound asleep.

Tucking his baby in her bed Damon sat in his room king chair watching the toddler wanting to be there just in case Sunny woke up and needed him.

After two hours of sitting the elder Salvatore decided to go to his room to get some sleep.

Kissing his babygirl's head Damon walked to his room going to his bathroom showering then he went to bed falling into a peaceful slumber.

-This might be the last one for now but if not then you'll see it 🥰

-Anyway love you 3000! 😍😘💖 stay blessed 🙏🏽 stay healthy 😷 until next time ✌🏽