April Fool's

Oh how much Yasmin loved April fool's day.

Pranking her family was funny and enjoyable to her.

Her first victim would be her dad who was downstairs with Elena, Stefan and Caroline and Enzo who were talking about having a double date which Bonnie kept refusing.

Putting a small fake blood packet in her nose Yasmin walked downstairs slowly trying not to laugh to herself.  "Daddy, Uncle Steffie I'm not feeling well!." Yasmin said fake coughing biting the blood packet making the fake blood pour out her mouth causing everyone to panic.

Damon and Stefan ran towards the younger Salvatore while Elena vamp sped to the kitchen getting a wet and dry paper towel handing it to Damon to clean his daughter's face.

Bonnie almost fainted and Caroline had to get a bucket cause Enzo almost threw up.

Damon didn't know what was going on with his daughter and it scared him.

Yasmin looked up at her father and then her uncle and friends. "Before all of you panic all I have to say is... April fool's!" Yasmin yelled smiling while everyone sighed in frustration.

Damon was annoyed and angry that his daughter would trick him and Stefan was impressed. "That was good Mia." Stefan said high-fiving his niece while the caramel skinned Salvatore high-fived her uncle back. "Don't be mad daddy you joke around all the time. "When it comes to your life and wellbeing I don't joke around." Damon said seriously looking at his daughter sadly.

Yasmin actually felt bad for pulling the April fool's joke on her family and friends.

Walking over to her dad seeing him drink bourbon mixed with blood Yasmin could tell her father was upset. "I'm sorry I took it too far dad." Yasmin said sitting next to her father.  "I had a bad dream that I held you in my arms while you was coughing up blood then you died and what hurts more no matter how much I begged you to be saved you wasn't." Damon said tears silently falling down his face looking up at his daughter seeing she silently cried.

Yasmin hated seeing her father hurting and she could tell that this was eating at him. "I'm still alive dad and I promise I won't pull pranks like that ever again." Yasmin said watching her father standing and before she knew it he took her into his strong arms hugging her small body to him. "I rather you pull pranks that's not gonna put you in danger." Damon said looking at his daughter seeing she had sad eyes.

Yasmin looked down sadly. She never meant to hurt her father or her other family member's . "It's ok sweetheart I'm not angry at you at all." Damon said cupping hid daughter's face gently making her look at him in the eyes. "I love you with all my heart please don't ever pull a prank like that again." Damon said looking at his daughter his with seriousness and sternness.  "Yes sir." Yasmin said while Damon nodded pulling his daughter into his arms kissing her head.

The next few days went by and no danger came to Mystic falls which for the mystic gang was a breath of fresh air.

-Sorry this is so late but wanted to do something for April Fool's (even tho it's late).

-Love y'all 3000! 🥰💖 stay tuned for more 😊

-until next time stay blessed 🙏🏽 and healthy 😷

✌🏽