Taking care of you

Hey my name is Nayla Rodgers and this is my story.

As a little girl I loves to play and eat, but tragedy hit when I turned eighteen and was diagnosed with gastroenteritis and for those who don't know what it is let my break it down for you... I can't digest food cause it makes me sick and I have to eat which I drink from feeding tube.

(On with the story)

One day I was in the hospital when I met a Raven haired man with the scariest piercing icy blue eyes I ever seen.

As time went by I found out the man's name is Damon Salvatore.

When I first met Damon he was mean and said things that hurt my feelings but as time went by I got to know him more as he got to know me.

When the blue eyed man found out I had gastroenteritis he became protective and had me by his side at all times... Damon really went off when he found out my parents gave up on me after they found out my condition; so Damon being went to Dallas Texas dragging me along with him and told my parents if they were gonna be in my life then do so and if not then never contact or come around me again.

That's when I fell madly in love with him, I just didn't know if he loved me the same.

I found out he loved me when I was rushed to the hospital for a emergency surgery... the surgery was cause I got a infection and I couldn't keep my food down and kept throwing up.

After my surgery I looked over and saw that everyone stayed in my room, then I felt a large warm hand holding my hand so I looked next to me and saw that it was Damon with his head on my bed holding my hand in his.

I stroked his Raven hair causing him to stir and wake up opening his piecing icy blue eyes. "Hey". I said looking into his eyes while he smiled at me sleepily with a smile on his face. He stood up leaning down he took my face in his hands gently and kissed me. "You don't know how much I love you". Damon said rubbing my cheeks with his thumbs. "I love you too". I said pulling him in the bed next to me snuggling into his chest falling asleep.

The next morning my doctor put a brand new tube down my throat which hurt and tickled at the same time but I was glad that it was done and hopefully no more surgeries anytime soon.

When it was time to head home I dressed and my checkered fuzzy pajamas (which looked like normal pants), and a black v neck tshirt and my black and red fuzzy slides.

When we got home I set everything up on my pole and tubes and decided to eat... While sitting in the couch eating my lovely boyfriend ones over to the couch and lays his head in my lap. "Can I taste what you eating?" the blue eyed man asked looking at me while I looked down at him in shock.  "Are you sure?" I asked looking at the vampire who looked back at me with eyebrows up.  "Positive." the older Salvatore said with a smirk.

I got up and got everything out then went back downstairs where my boyfriend was patiently waiting. "Now this gonna sting just a little bit" I said cupping the blue eyed vampire's face with one hand and with the other I gently put the feeding tube in his nose and down his throat causing him to cough. "Didn't know vampires coughed." I said with a giggle causing my boyfriend to vamp out at me.

Making sure I out the right amount of food and water in the the feeding bag, then I connected the other end of the feeding tube taking out the face tape putting sticky adhesive and a black Panther face sticker.  "How do you talk with this thing?" Damon asked barley being able to talk which made me giggle. "This is what you get for asking." I said causing him to growl at me. 

After awhile I helped the raven haired Salvatore take the feeding tube out causing him gag which made me bust out laughing. "Sometimes I forget your a vampire." I said while Damon raised his perfectly arched eyebrows at me and his icy blue eyes wide. "Why you don't expect me to look at you with my fangs out all the time do you?" Damon asked looking at me vamping out, he pulled me into his lap kissing me all over my face causing me to giggle while he gently nibbled me with his sharp fangs. "I promise to take care of you and I'll make sure no one hurts you." My boyfriend whispered to me kissing my ear while I snuggled into his chest. "I love you so much." I whispered  cupping his face while he did the same stroking my cheek.  "I love you more." Damon whispered looking into my eyes pulling me to him kissing me.

For the rest of the day we talked, laughed and stayed in each other's arms.

For the moment I met my blue eyed vampire I fell in madly in love with him cause he never treated me different or saw me as a normal healthy human being  and I see him as a normal and noting more or less cause I lived home more than anything in the world and nothing will ever change that.

-SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG BUT HERE IT IS 🥰 HOPE YOU LIKE IT AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE NEXT🥰
-LOVE YOU 3000 😘💖🖤❤️💯 STAY TUNED FOR MORE 😊
-STAY BLESSED 🙏🏽 STAY SAFE 😷 UNTIL NEXT TIME 👋🏽