Information and my little one

Damon and Elena drove to a bar in Georgia for Damon it was to get some information but for the Burnett it was to get the Mystic falls problems off her shoulders.

(BTW I'm not wording the episode word for word.  just letting you know 😊)

When they pulled up into the bar Elena looked up and saw that it said Bree in red neon letters.  "A bar? Really Damon!" the brunette said looking at the raven haired vampire who just smirked at her. "Relax Elena. We're here to get away from Mystic falls, five minutes remember?" Damon said while the doppelgänger nodded with a small smile.

Walking into the bar Damon and Elena were greeted by soft music playing and saw the bartender behind the bar behind a little girl talking to her seeing the little girl red teared face.

Looking up the bartender gasped in surprise. "No it can't be! Damon!" the lady said jumping on the bar and over it walking up to the older Salvatore staring in front of him.  "My honey pie." She said kissing him while he smirked and kissed back.

Going back behind the bar Bree saw her daughter on the ground  under the bar where she normally be playing with her toys wanting to be close to her mama at lol time's. "Melina don't you want to see daddy?" the woman asked pouring drinks. "Daddy's here?" the little girl asked looking up at her mother.  "Yes baby he walked in with a friend of his, go on over and say hey I know he missed you and you missed him." Bree said helping her daughter off the floor and around the bar watching her stand in front of her father nervously. 

Damon's POV

Me and Elena walked into the bar and the first thing I saw was my daughter crying which made me want to grab her from over that bar but before I could donor say anything Bree came over blocking my view of Melina.

While Bree poured shots I listened to her and our daughter's conversation and next thing I knew my little girl was standing beside me nervously. "Hey baby." I said getting out of my seat picking her up hugging her to me.

Melina just hugged my tighter and started sniffling.  "Listen up everybody here's to the man who broke my heart, crushed my soul, destroyed my life and ruined any and all chances of happiness, drink up." Bree said smirking at me while I shrugged my shoulders taking a seat back in my stool with my daughter in my lap.

Bree brought us burgers and fries sitting one in front of our kid. "I'm not hungry mommy."  Melina said softly while me and Elena talked but stopped when Bree looked at our daughter with a eyebrow raised. "You haven't eaten since breakfast this morning so eat or no candy or Pikachu!" Bree said while I rubbed Melina's little back.  "Just take small bites baby." I whispered in her ear watching her nod and take small bites of her burger and fries.

Bree took Melina in the back then came back and that's when I noticed a white bandage around Melina's elbow.

My little girl walked back over to me and I picked her back up sitting her in my lap. "What happened to your arm?" I asked looking down gently grabbing at her elbow.  "I fell on the ground trying to catch Pokémon." Melina said looking into her father's icy blue eyes.  "Well, I'm glad your ok." I said rubbing my daughter's back while her mother placed a giant M&M Cookie Monster in front of her seeing she finished her food.

My daughter giggled putting cookie into my mouth. "Thank you sweetheart." I said peaking her little lips.

Elena walked over to us with a smile on her face watching me and my daughter interact.  "Go thank mommy for me."  I said gently putting the little girl down watching her run up to her mother then I turned to the burnett.  "I thought you said that vampires couldn't procreate?" Elena asked looking at me. "I said that didn't I, well once in awhile I leave Mystic falls and come here. One night I came me and Bree hit it off and next thing she knows she got pregnant." I explained taking bourbon and a glass from behind the bar and poured myself a drink and drunk it. "What did you do when you found out?" Elena asked me with big curious eyes. "I was angry at first but then I figured this was a chance to finally love someone other than Katherine." I said taking another drink.  "Where did the name Melina come from?" Elena asked looking at me while I smiled thinking about my little girl and the meaning of her name.  "Her name means honey or little honey." I said while my little girl ran back to me with another M&M Cookie Monster.  I just rolled my eyes seeing she didn't finish this one, but she surprised me when she gave it to Elena with a smile. "So who picked her name?" my brother's girlfriend asked while Bree walked over to us leaning towards me and our daughter stroking her cheek while Melina ate her cookie.  "Damon picked her name, his grandmother name  was Melina and since then he always wanted his daughter to named after her." Bree said smiling at me then looking down at our daughter who rubbed her eyes leaning against my chest, so I turned her so she was facing me and let her sleep while I rocked her stroking her hair.  "Take her with you tonight I'll go pack her thing's." Bree said walking out of the bar into back which I knew they lived across the way.

(Time Skip):

I was hurt that Bree betrayed me and the only solution to that was to kill her.

Melina woke up while I was in their house packing all my daughter's things then packing everything in my car.

I then called the police lying and say that Bree was murdered by a break in which caused Melina to cry herself to sleep which broke my heart.

When we got back to Mystic falls I knew Elena wanted to come back to the house to see Stefan.

Walking inside the house I got Melina's room set up waking her up so she could bathe then helped her into her pajamas and put her to bed.

Going downstairs I poured myself a drink sitting on the couch in silence until my brother came into the living room glaring at me. "Why didn't you ever tell me I had a niece? and why bring her here it's dangerous!."  Stefan demanded while I sighed.  "We were in outs again and I brought her here cause her mother was murdered by a break in and as here father I have the right to do whatever I want!" I said calmly yet dangerously. "Stefan I'm not in the mood for you or any of your lectures so leave me alone and go back to your girlfriend!" I said annoyed by my brother while he nodded and went back upstairs.

After my third drink I put the fire out and went upstairs checking on Melina seeing she was still asleep so I kissed her head stroking her hair away from her face and sat in the chair in the  corner of the room.

I don't know how much time past but I stayed in the chair watching my daughter as she slept peacefully.

MELINA:

 -HEY EVERYONE SORRY ITS LATE BUT HERE IT 😊-THIS IS THE FASTEST I EVER FINISHED A CHAPTER SO I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT AND PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK🥰💖-UNTIL NEXT TIME STAY BLESSED AND SAFE LOVE YOU 🙏🏽😘😷 UNTIL NEXT TIME 👋🏽

-THIS IS THE FASTEST I EVER FINISHED A CHAPTER SO I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT AND PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK🥰💖
-UNTIL NEXT TIME STAY BLESSED AND SAFE LOVE YOU 🙏🏽😘😷 UNTIL NEXT TIME 👋🏽