13

LISA'S POV

The warmth seeped through the blinds, another day it is. With the phone incident, I thought she would be unwilling to share the bed with me but surprisingly she tapped the space beside her silently prompting me to lie down.

For a mere second, I have completely forgotten the issue at hand. The border of my lips quirked and I gently placed the pillow on my side.

As if it wasn't enough to make my night, as soon as I laid, Jennie took the initiative to encircle an arm on my waist. With her head on my chest, I simply stroke her hair.

"Hmm?"

"I'm tired, Lisa. Let us rest."

My wife said with a low tone which I dutifully complied.

"Yes wife, I am too."

Having a chance to stare at this basking glorious face at my side, I let my palm slowly caressed such pinnacle of beauty. Dark-lengthy lashes gating a leak of ash, intensifying at times in spur of emotion.

Her nose, curved at the most perfect angle of crest and trough. Don't begin asking me of her lips.

Jennie's lips is my altar of indulgence. I cannot fathom how I would describe in human words. One taste, I might be sinning most.

One command, and I would gladly treat it divine.

Just as I was about to leave the bed, I felt her hand held mine.

"Manoban, where will you go?"

What? Why is she asking me this now?

"Preparing our itinerary for the day, hon. And of course breakfast."

"Won't you invite me?"

I swear Jennie is acting weird, not that I would refuse her.

I scratched my nape clearly emanating confusion.

"I-I thought you wouldn't like that and I don't wanna force you in front of mom."

She glared at me and extended her arms.

She was asking me to lift her!

Immediately, I helped her from the bed and gently led our way to the bathroom.

She did not protest when I had my arm supporting her waist!

What even is happening?

I stole a glance at her side, she was busy brushing her teeth. She might have felt my stare so she grab my own brush I was still holding and squeezed the toothpaste for me.

"T-thank you, hon."

We went downstairs side by side, our hands dangling but not intertwined. Although I want to close the gap, I don't want to coerce affection she isn't yet prepared for.

At the extensive dining my mother sat at the most end, I kissed her cheek and my wife followed suit.

"Good morning ma/mom"

"Good morning my children, how do you plan your day spent?"

Mother smiled and asked.

"I plan to bring Jennie where we first met and meet also with some friends."

"Then take good care of your wife, Lisa

and you too Jennie."

I saw my wife slightly gulp and shakily reached for the glass.

"Ma, you're scaring her! Of course my wife is taking good care of me."

My mother only let a smile that did not reach her eyes.

Jennie held my hand, telling me everything is fine.

Just what happened with this two and the atmosphere turned to something I do not like?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Uncle Franco offered to drive us but I politely disagreed. I want this to be a private time. It took us two hours on the road before we reach the place I've known her first.

Thailand Integrated Highschool

I read the carved name of the building in my head. The institution sadly closed for two years now, so it appeared a bit abandoned.

I looked at Jennie, she was gripping her phone at one hand while freely letting another slide near outside her pocket. Her eyes roamed around and fluttered as the gentle wind approached.

"Let's go?"

I took the chance and laid my hand out. She was hesitant at first but decided to give me her own.

"Isn't that your room, hon? And that's exactly where you sit always near the window."

Jennie hummed in response before adding what made my face flustered.

"Yes, this is my room where you always spent your lunch time just outside trying to peek a sight of me with Seulgi."

"Y-you're my first crush you know!"

"I figured since I received tons of yellow post it card every single day with one desperate question. "When will you crush back?"

This time she laughed heartily without a care in the world.

I remembered those times, I was so crazy back then to be noticed by her. She's so aloof, rarely talking to another person. It took a thick face to penetrate her interest.

I lightly brushed her thumb with mine as we continued walking.

I halted our track for a moment when we reached the most memorable room to me.

Where I first heard her.

I need not to see Jennie, her voice was enough.

"That is where you captivated me, babe."

Jennie slowly made her way to the music room, the old piano still sitting intact at its former glory right at the center of the room.

She sat and felt the keys on her fingertips before I heard her play the first song she had me with.

I can't stop loving you

I've made up my mind

To live in memories

Of the lonesome times

Jennie did not change, she was still the same highschool girl who captured the softball's captain.

To treasure the moment, I secretly recorded her play as I was behind.

Who knows when will I hear this again?

When she was about to finish, I kept my phone and lovingly I was caught staring.

"Anything wrong, Lisa?"

She turned around facing me and muttered.

"There is Jen, you see...I can't stop loving you either, do you mind?"

I stepped forward and leaned to her seating figure, I felt her stunned as I brought my hand through her cheek sealing her lips.

I love you wife, no matter what the future hold.

Even having you and not.