5

It's been a week since the hell in my life started.

As I was consistent preparing meals every morning and night, my wife was in the same line of consistency in ignoring.

Not even once, did she touched any food I cooked. Usually, the food for the breakfast, I would see it right in the trash.

The dinner when I woke up in the morning remain covered while Jennie couldn't anymore be found in our bed.

She's been using the guest room for the whole week, and barely do I see her in our house.

Truth be told, I most of the time feel that I am now only living alone with a glimpse of my family's old happy memories.

But today, I plan to step up my tactics to winning my wife again.

I filed a vacation leave to my company for a month and begged my dad to lead it for the mean time.

Which he agreed, understanding my situation.

And my vacation today starts together with the operation: winning my wife back.

.

.

.

.

.

Guessing Jennie would wake up at 5, when I usually rise at 7, I get up today at 4.

There's no way she would already have left.

I checked the guest room to confirm, and my wife was still drooling on her pillow.

For the week I acted as the cook, I learned different meals on the internet. One of the new ones, is what I will now prepare—pancakes.

At 5, everything was neatly done on the table. I already had my shower and is only waiting for the beautiful Jennie Kim to enter the dining.

And I wasn't wrong.

She had her eyes adorably closed with her arms stretching as she walk inside the dining without a clue I was already there.

"Goodmorning, hon."

I spoke which obviously had her in shock, stopping on her tracks.

She met with my hazel.

"Didn't I say, leave, so that I can eat?"

Jennie uttered coldly turning her back at me reaching for the mug to make a coffee.

I didn't respond and walked close to my wife to snake my arms around her slender frame.

Slightly she was taken a back from the contact, but soon enough began hysterically moving to force my body away from hers.

"Stay away from me, Lalisa."

"What if I don't want to, Nini?"

I whispered and breathed through her ear which stopped her senses for a moment.

"I already prepared you a coffee, please would you eat with me?"

She remained silent for a moment before replying.

"Fine. Just fucking refrain from clinging to me. I hate it."

Her words pierced right through me, but I couldn't care less when I saw her sat quietly on the table in my front.

She didn't bother to steal a glance, unlike before when I would have to tease her leaving reality when I caught her staring at my eyes too much.

She was just sitting, like a stranger I once met in an old coffee shop. Whom I told stories, but never again met.

Like old friends, like past lovers who wouldn't wanna remember.

But at least, for the very first, she was with me.

Ellie, your mommy ate breakfast with me.

Looking at my watch, it was almost 6:30 when Jennie finished her morning routines. 

As beautiful as ever, my doctor wore a simple blue dress that would be coated by white at the hospital later.

Shock written to her face, she asked.

"What are you still doing here? You have work, Lalisa."

So she still cares and remembers.

With the thought, a smile swiftly made its way to my lips.

"I love you, honey."

She ducked her head down before glancing at my side emotionless.

"I'll go."

When she was about to grab her bag, I grabbed it first leaving her behind screaming every curses in the world.

"What kind of game do you wanna play, dumbass? Give me my bag, stupid. I'll be late, what the fuck?shfkslwiel"

Typical highschool Jennie.

She was that wild in the previous chapters of our love. But when I managed to tame the tiger, the Kims celebrated with me.

Unnie Jisoo was so ecstatic, I won over her sister and I would soon become her in-law.

And now that I think of that, I strongly believe I will have my wife back.

I did not marry you for nothing, Jennie Kim.

I'm with you, better or worse.