THE END

It's been an year now, I am happily dating Kel. After what happened he didn't want me to leave his side, ever. One day, out of no where he asked me out and I accepted right away. I was there for his sisters birth, Sally an adorable baby. I met his other friends during the summer, some of them were distant at first but they came around. I got the names 'Sunny, Aubrey, and Basil'. I also met his older brother Hero, it has been the happiest year of my life.

I stared down at the picture Basil took of Kel and I , we were on the monkey bar and suddenly Kel had the idea that we both hang upside down. We were having fun when Basil took the photo unknowingly. "Y/n" someone called but I didn't pay much attention. "Y/n!" They called again , this time I turned to look at who it was and it was Kel. "Oh, Kel sorry, I was looking at this haha" I said smiling brightly.

Kel looked at the photo and smiled brightly. "Hey, thats-...where did you get this?" He asked putting his arm around me. "Basil gave it to me, turns out he took a photo of us at the right time..." I said as I laid my head on Kels chest. "It looks cool, like we're in some sort of movie or something" he said as he took the picture away from me. "Mind if I keep it instead?" He asked smiling cheeky, I shook my head. "No way! You'll probably ruin it with Orange Joe or something" I said trying to get the picture back but he pulled it up higher so I wouldn't reach.

"Hey- give it back!" I said pouting, I began to reach up for it but he just kept pulling it up higher. "Oh, c'mon Kel that isn't fair!" I said placing my hands on my hips, he chuckled. "Well ... Let's make a deal then" he said , I stared at him plainly. "Don't look at me like that, do you want the picture or not?" He asked, I nodded quickly. "Okay so, a kiss for the picture- how's that sound?" He said , his smiled widened. I began to get flustered and he giggled.

"Ooh, you're cheeks are getting red Y/n...I bet you want kiss me sooo bad!" He said teasing me , I could feel my face heat up. I looked up at him seriously and he seemed to calm down a bit. "I- um, w-" before he could finish I gave him a quick kiss. He was surprised, now he began to get red. "Whose the red one now Kel?" I said as I took the picture away from him. His eyes softened then and he leaned down. "I want another" he said softly, I pushed him away and shook my head. "No , I refuse" I said , he giggled "please?" He pleaded, I shook my head again.

"Just one more?" I stared at him, he looked like a dog waiting patiently for a treat. I gave in eventually after a few seconds and I kissed him again. This time, he pulled me in closer to him, which caught me by surprise. I closed my eyes slowly and enjoyed the moment.

THE END.