Numero Quince

After that day Kel didn't show up to school and it felt like everything was off. I felt bad I felt guilty I shouldn't have said what I said I should have just kept my mouth quiet. I regret saying that I hated him I was just so mad , maybe I should have given him a chance to explain. I was in class everyone was talking about him and about how much they miss him and how much they wish that he would just show up to school again.

I honestly don't care anymore I just want them to stop talking about it, about Kel. I was at my desk studying when a girl approached me out of nowhere she seemed kind of shy but then again she was also nervous. "Hello...um..are you Y/n?" She asked , her eyes seemed worried. I scoffed and nodded, her eyes glimmered, "oh em...I want to confess something to you..you might not believe me but..here it goes...". She took a deep breath in and out before practically yelling.

"K-Kel isn't the one at fault!" My eyes widened, before I began to laugh. "Look, I know what you're here for and it's not going to work, Kel has to take responsibility and I won't forgive him so please just stop trying to make exc-" she cut me off. "It's not an excuse! I'm telling the truth, Kel really wasn't the one at fault! It was Jake, he planned all of this!". I stared at her blankly before thinking for a bit, as I did she continued. "...Jake was mad that he was spending so much time with you..he didn't want a 'loser' like you to hang with him because it would make him look bad...so he set up a plan where he would send a fake letter to you supposedly written by Kel".

The puzzle began to slowly form in my head. "Jake called Kel to the back of the school to play Basketball, so you could see why he pulled you away when you told him you liked him too...then we all popped out of the bushes with that Camera...I'm..really sorry Y/n". She said genuinely. I couldn't believe it, I was really stupid not to think about this before. My heart began to race and pound. "...that's the truth so...please forgive him and...if you can..tell him to come back because we all miss him.." she said bowing down before looking at me strange.

"Y/n?" She said worried as the color of my skin was drained. "Oh...no" I got up from my seat quickly and picked my stuff up. "Y/n? Y/n!" She called out as I ran out of the classroom. I had to find Kel immediately, I ran out without saying another word. I ran all the way there, it took a while but I made it running. As I stepped into his door step it began to rain. I stared at his door, before knocking quickly. There seemed to be no car in the the garage so his parents must've been out. Suddenly I hear the sound of the door opening and turned around to see him.