Numero Tres

This boy, Kel. He's been bothering me for awhile now and I really don't like it. He follows me everywhere asking how my days have been, how am I personally, all these questions.

I of course try my best to ignore them because I know he'll eventually forget about me. Do not socialize, they are all the same. Keep your distance or else they might end up hurting you. That's right, because you're invisible, forgettable.

I carry the gigantic box my teacher told me to get. It's pretty heavy considering it's got tons of homework. "Hey Y/n! Want any help?" Kel asks running up to me. I shake my head and continue on my way.

"But it's pretty heavy no? Come on let me take it!" He asks again, I ignore him. He gets in front of me, it startles me and I drop the box. SLAM! the box hits the floor hard.

Suddenly a teacher comes out of her classroom. "What is all this ruckus!? Gasp Y/n!?" She exclaims, I flinch and turn around slowly. "A-ah, I'm so sorry I just-" she interrupts me

"-Y/n please settle down! I know your 'invisible ' and all but that doesn't mean you can go around making loud noises! The students are studying!" She loudly says, it makes me want to die.

"I'm so sorry I-" she interrupts me again "-I don't want to hear it! Gosh I should've known it was you! " My heart sinks. She turns back to her classroom but Kel stops her.

"It was actually my fault, not Y/n's." He says seriously, my eyes widen. "Eh? Kel? Really? Oh...AHEM in that case! Please try to be more careful next time..." She says before going inside her classroom again. I stand still, processing what he said.

He turns to me grinning, he grabs the box and lifts it up. "Let's go now!" He says happily, he starts to walk away, I nod still shocked and follow behind.