Numero Diez

Kel and I have been hanging out a lot, though it was a bit awkward at first because of the kiss but we laughed it off and kept going.

Currently I'm watching him play a basketball game from the bleachers. People weren't kidding when they said he was really good at basketball, looks like he does take things seriously.

I watch him pass every player from the enemy team, we're one point away from winning. His partner passes the basket ball to him, he dribbles it making some really cool moves, I giggle to myself. Go Kel! I believe in you! I cheer him on mentally.

After a bit of passing the ball Kel finally makes it to where he can throw his ball in the hoop. He looks around and then spots me, I smile warmly and wave at him. Even though we're far away from each other I can see his wide grin.

He winks at me which catches me off guard then he words "for you" and takes the basketball. He dribbles it one more time, jumps, and throws it up into the hoop. Everyone cheers as the beeper goes off, Kel's team won.

I stand up slowly from my seat and clap. After the commotion dies down Kel walks up to me. "Did you see that? I'm pretty awesome aren't I?" he says smiling, I nod my head. "Yeah you were amazing Kel!" I say I have the sudden courage to hug him.

I feel him go stiff, "o-oh? um...thanks" he says slowly hugging me back. I pull away after a few seconds "how are we going to celebrate this?" I ask. "How about video games at mine? My mom says she's making turkey tonight!" He replies, we begin to walk towards the exit.

"Kel!" Jack says stopping both of us from taking another step. "Oh? Hey Jack! How you doing man?" Kel asks, Jack smiles "great! Are you coming to the celebration party?" He asks, Kel looks over at me. I look back at him confused, he just grins and looks at jack again.

"Nah, my mom's already got a celebration party for me at home, she'll get mad if I miss out" Kel says. Jack is taken aback, he glares at me but this time I glare back. "I-it's no worry -- congratulations, Kel" Jack says with a very deep tone, he excuses himself and leaves with the rest of the students.

"Let's go now" Kel says, he smiles brightly and takes my hand.