Numero Trece

I didn't go to school for a week after that. I was such a fool to think that someone as popular as Kel would like me. Just go back to the way you were, you were never meant to change. My inner thoughts say, I wipe the tears off of my cheeks. I sigh as I get out of my bed yeah, you're probably right, I can't just stay miserable forever. I get myself dressed not brushing my hair at all, I take my backpack and leave out the door ignoring my parents on the sofa. 

I get to school safely but with an uncomfortable amount of stares. I'm visible now but for a bad reason. I get to glass , immediately all eyes are on me, I couldn't feel more ashamed. I sit down at the back , the seat I so desperately wanted and the seat I so desperately want to change now. Why? because the reason why all this happened , all the staring and the gossiping and the laughing was due to the boy who sits right next to me. The boy I thought was different, the boy I really liked. Kel. 

"Alright everyone, settle down" the teacher said, everyone was in their seats, Kel running late of course. He finally came in at the middle of attendance , excusing his tardy-ness again. He sits down next to me whispering "hey, I'm glad to see you're finally back um...I went over to your house this morning to see if you wanted to walk with me to school...". I don't respond, I don't even look his way. "Y/n?...em, about what happened.." he says , he touches my hand with his and I slap it away, it takes him by surprise. "Sorry, I don't talk to strangers." I say coldly and go back to staring out the window.

After that he started following me everywhere like before as if nothing happened. He kept saying he needs to explain what I saw and stuff but I just mute him out. Finally on the last day of the week he followed me all the way home and grabbed my wrist as I was about to open my door. I pulled away and slapped his hand again, this time harder. "Ouch! hey Y/n that really hur-" "I said...I don't talk to strangers." I say again coldly, his face saddens "you keep telling me this...but you aren't actually pushing me away..". He takes a step forward and I take a step, my heart begins to beat fast. 

"Please let me explain Y/n, it was all a misunderstanding I really didn't do it!" he takes my hand, I begin to feel nauseous. "if you could only let me, jack he-" that name again, the classmate you knew you shouldn't have messed with and one of Kels best friends or so I believe. I feel myself about to puke so I quickly push him away before he could finish and quickly run inside my house. I did end up throwing up but not because of what happened, I actually ate raw stake.