Numero Dos

I pick up my lunch tray and begin to walk towards the cafeteria doors. As I'm walking I see two girls in front of me, I move to the side so I won't crash into them. Since I'm so invisible they move to my side, I annoyed now move to the other.

Once again they move to my side and I move to the other again. This keeps going until unsurprisingly one of them bump into my shoulder. "What the- watch where your going!" The girl I now recognize as Jessica says. "Why don't you..." I mumble, "what'd you say!?" She says loudly.

Her friend, Yasmin taps her on the shoulder "Jessica let's just go or we'll miss lunch, plus you know how this girl is ... She's invisible ..". I bite my inner lip and continue walking out the cafeteria. When will this ever stop? I think to myself.

I make my way over to the library, once there I give the Library teacher my pass. I sit down at a random table and start eating my lunch. Like always, the basketball group come in, they sit at the table next to me.

I continue to eat my lunch minding my own business. After I'm done with my lunch I pull out a book from my backpack and start reading it. A couple of minutes pass by and the bell finally rings. The basketball group all groan and whine.

I stand up and place my book in my backpack again. I zip it up and put it on. As I'm about to grab my lunch trash someone else takes it from me. Surprised I look who took it and it's that same boy, Kel.

He grins brightly at me, what the heck? What is he trying to do now? I think to myself. "I can do that, you don't have to feel bad for me" I say seriously, I take my trash away from him. "Oh but I'm not...em, say I wanted to apologize-" I interrupt him "I accept now please leave me alone".

I take my trash over to the trash can and dump it in, then I say goobye to the library teacher and quickly leave.