Numero Dieciséis

There he was, standing inside his home. I stared at him for a few seconds staring at how dead he looked. I again immediately felt bad and I began apologizing. "I-I'm sorry Kel, I was wrong, I...I didn't mean what I said , I'm stupid and dumb and I don't hate you...I heard from someone else that it was all actually Jake". I said bowing down nervously, after a few seconds I kept going.

"I'm sorry for saying that I don't believe and that you're annoying and a nuisance. I really am sorry, I know I messed up...I refused to even hear your side because I was stubborn." I could feel tears roll down my cheeks "you are truly the best person I've ever met...once you saw me it was like..you couldn't keep away and...I guess I..I never thought that ... I could ever get anyone especially in a relationship.." I looked up to meet his eyes again.

"I-I really do like you...could...would you find it in you to forgive me..?" I asked firmly standing straight. Silence took over for what seemed like forever when it was actually a minute. I stared at him, waiting for his response when he finally opened his mouth. "...No" he said coldly, my eyes widened and my heart began to beat faster, I messed up really bad. There was nothing left now, I can't reverse it. I stared at him for a bit before nodding my head gently.

"I.. understand..." I said as I held back tears, I deserve it after all. I pushed away the only person who actually cared about me, who actually noticed me. "W-well... I'll be going now but um...everyone misses you, really Kel..so it would be a huge relief if you came back for them..at least..." I said rubbing my arm but before I turned away, I smiled. Like genuinely smiled, I don't know why it was different. I began to walk and as I reached the very end of his yard I suddenly heard footsteps running.

Before I could turn around Kel hugged me from behind. "No! Don't go, please" he said desperately as he turned me around. His eyes were streaming with tears , he looked desperate as well. "Y/n you're not the one at fault, it's all Jakes! That guys a real jerk you know? I don't know why for a second I thought...it was actually your fault..I'm so sorry" he said as he hugged me, I stood still surprised.

Slowly, I hugged him back as tears began to flow out of my eyes. "It's okay...I forgive you" I said hugging him close, he nodded "I forgive you too..." He said as the rain poured out harder. We stayed like that until I realized that we were in the rain and we could potentially get sick. In the end, he invited me to his house and when his parents came they gave him a scolding, it was funny but they also gave me one too.