Numero Catorce

Even after running away, he kept following me. He's so eager to explain things to me, even after all the slaps I give him he doesn't get mad or hit me back. He keeps that stupid smile on his face, I know he means well, I know he wants to make up for what he did but I just can't see his face the same anymore. The humiliation and the embarrassment became too much for me, I can't forgive him.

Its been quite a day so far, my head has been low this whole time because of the amount of pointing and snickering I've been sing and hearing. What makes it worse is the weather, which is raining. I finally get to my door step, I take my keys out and begin to unlock my door when I hear someone behind me. I turn to look at who it is and as I expected it's...Kel. I stare at him, "Y-Y/n-" I quickly go inside and close the door. Kel begins to bang on it, "Y/n please! Hear me out, give me a chance to explain, it really wasn't me-".

"I don't believe you!" I yelled out, tears began to fill my eyes. "Please Y/n, please!" Kel says, I can hear pain in his voice. "Please let me explain, I promise you I didn't do it! I wasn't in any part of it at all! Please believe me Y/n, Y/n!" Kels voice sounded so hurt it began to hurt me. Yet I stood my ground and when he finished talking I said "Kel.... I don't believe you please just leave me alone". "No! No Y/n, I need to explain this to you please" Kel said, he began to sniffle which caused me more pain.

"Stop...please just go away" I said as anxiety began to overtake me. "Just one , just one minute to explain-" I had reached my limit. "I said I don't believe you! I don't believe you because if you weren't with him you wouldn't have been there, you wouldn't have backed away on his side!" I shouted, Kel stopped banging so I continued. "Even after I kept pushing you away you kept coming back! I don't understand why, what did you see in me? Now it all makes sense doesn't it? You want to know what else? I always found you annoying! A real nuisance!" No, stop Y/n, you're going to far now.

"For once could you ever- shut up?!" Y/n stop, stop saying things you're going to regret it. "I really really..." No, don't say it Y/n, please- "I REALLY HATE YOU". I spouted out , almost with venom. It was quiet for a minute, I was breathing heavily. My eyes slowly widened as I came to the realization of what I said. Before I could say anything, I heard him run away, I slowly crouched down against the door. A few seconds later and I began to cry again like an idiot.