[𝐈𝐗]

▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝑷𝒍𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒆𝒅

▬▬▬▬▬▬

"Y/N and Portgas D. Ace, are dead." The two bodies laid on top of each other as the girl smiled at the freckled-man under her, his scaring much less harsh than once before. She had taken most of the blow, her organs all messed up as they laid bleeding out together.

Luffy sat crying, bawling over the loss of his friend and brother. Memories of them flowing back as he suddenly went silent, not able to move as the admiral attacked once more.

The flesh of his chest, burnt and scarred, even the blue flames couldn't protect him.

A hood covered her head as she moved to snatch the body upwards, leaving the girl counterpart. 'Confused, I bet you are!' Y/N smirked to herself as she teleported away, going to a random nearby island. "I heard a rumor you're injuries were closing up..?" She wasn't too sure herself, that shouldn't be how it worked. But due to the lack of missing organs, he was still very very very slightly conscious.

"I mean he did die for a second, can't blame him for that. And he does have the memories from the other 2 timelines." The answer was easy, time-travel. It seemed anyone including herself retained memories from multiple timelines when she saved them.

She had remembered everything, even watching herself die. At the beginning of the battle, she had the strange urge to hide. Watching a clone, well more herself from a different universe, acts out.

A hand placed itself on her chest, breathing harshly while she tried to control her sudden shaking. 'I felt myself die, I felt my life slipping away.'

She had came here. She had sacrificed herself for her childhood friend. She had died. And probably was never to see the timeline where she was now non-existent. Her life had been drained away, but at the same time she lived. Almost like the ghost she'd talk to.

Y/N hadn't mastered her power of talking to the dead far enough that she had become immortal, so the possibility that she could die was very real to her

'Maybe when he wakes up, Ace will remember everything from the other timeline. Maybe he will know that I died for him.' Y/N sighed and looked down at the freckled boy. Head in her lap while her fingers traced the scar on his back, his tattoo was almost completely gone. Replaced by a large wound that was still closing up.

His skin was soft. Even as he was making new issue. "There's no way I will be able to get rid of that scar. It will be a sad reminder of what happens here."

Pulled him up, placing him on the bed in the small hotel room. Gary, the snail who seemed to remember everything from her first timeline. Was projecting the fight, seeing as he could do almost anything at this point. Y/N continued to watch the projected screen while tucking the male into the soft covers.

Soft fingers playing with his hair while leaning on the bedside table. 'No one should be able to bother either of us, I did rumor into a pricey hotel.' Ace was unconscious, but alive. The both of them were technically dead in the eyes of the media. But both their hearts did in fact continue to beat.

"Oh wait, maybe I should get Thatch over here- I did kinda leave him when other me crooked." She disappeared for half a second before reappearing, a brown haired now ghost floating slightly above her form, her hand attached to its wrist tightly.

"Y/N..?" He gasped when his brother in arms came into view. "What's up? Liked watching me die? Now both of us are alive, thanks to my scarfaces." She gave a lazy smile and sat on the edge of the bed. Enjoying how the male struggled.

Gary continued to play the video from Marineford. Happy that his best friend wasn't dead like before. He cared for her too much to watch her die. 'You can do this to me.' The snail thought while figuratively rolling his eyes, he couldn't because of the projection.

"But how?" The brown haired male stumbled on his words while Y/N only gave him a tired smile. "On top of teleportation, I can time travel. And a me from a different timeline came, and got herself killed. But I got all her memories, her plans. I saw Ace die, then I felt myself die." Her s/c hand placed itself on her chest, where her past self had gotten punched through.

"But now I'm here." She smiled at him as the male gave an exhausted sigh. "You scared me, I thought you had died." Y/N just laughed and tilted her head back enough that she stared at the ceiling. "Well if I did die, then I guess I would have joined you in the spirit realm ah?"

Laying down on the bed, slightly over the legs of the male. Teleporting quickly once more. Reappearing again in the same position, yet this time she had a familiar cowboy style hat in her hands.

"When I 'died'." The heroine used her fingers as quotation marks around the voice died. "I couldn't get the beads, but I was able to snatch his hair. But his neck piece can be replaced. This and his life on the other hand...cannot." She sighed as she placed it on the night stand, moving closer to pet the snail.

"You can watch the rest of the fight here." She motioned to the snail for Thatch. Smiling at him before giving a closed eye smiled. "I'm gonna go to...bed..." With that, Y/N toppled over onto her knees then onto her face. Laying on the floor right next to the bed.

"Y/N!" He yelled and kneeled down, patting her head as she gave him another smile. "It's a disgrace to have wounds on your back." His eyes looked over to the male who slept in the plush bed. "I hope he will learn to live with them with pride." With that, Y/N fell asleep from exhaustion.

The battle had ended, an old man sat drinking. Staring at the screen. He couldn't smile, even if he wanted to. "Y/N...you were a good kid." He sighed and stared down, her body in the background of the screen.

Ⓒ︎ Weird__Weebo
All rights reserved